LorAnn

Bought from

@28VapesLater from The Marketplace

Type

Mint Chocolate

Costs & Value

£1.85 for 3.7ml Dram, 50p per ml

Review

This is the most authentic and super concentrated MCC that I have had to date (previously reviewed 2 others) I only needed .2ml per 5ml in this mix. I added Super concentrated Ethyl Maltol at 1 drop per 5ml and it added just enough juiciness to it that I have vaped through the entire 5ml since last night. The chocolate is very subtle in this FC, so if you want more chocolate, I would suggest a high quality concentrate to match LorAnn's quality.

Steeping

24-48 hours

Value -
Even though this FC is supplied in such a small quantity, the amount needed is less than half a ml per 10mls meaning it goes a LONG way. It is super concentrated. Very strong and I recommend this only for the serious DIYers. You could easily ruin an entire mix by using too much of this.

Use as a mixing ingredient-
Would probably be really good with some kind of creamy flavour, vanilla maybe?

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’ None known as of yet!

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for review – which has not impacted on the impartiality of comments herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I actually got some LorAnn flavours what do you think % wise for these

It really depends, I am just now getting colour change on the Vanilla Butternut that I mixed at .1ml to 5ml when I tested it the other day it was Ok, but I like them stronger, so I will test it again soon and update on that. Same with the Eggnog that I got :)

I have mostly fruit flavours and choc, new to mixing (havent mixed F all yet) but am going to try this range at low % to start. You mix is 2% if my maths is right which it may not be lol

Last edited:
Yes 2% is correct but just for this particular mix at this moment. However at 1% the other two arent bad either and neither was this one, just needed a lil more kick for my buds!

Then for me they sound a good buy glad I went for them. Good to know where to start flavour wise thanks been a great help

Just ordered some of this because of your review better be good or there will be TROUBLE :gunban:lol

Just ordered some of this because of your review better be good or there will be TROUBLE :gunban:lol

Lol its good stuff the mcc! I just mixed up 30 ml ands its bloody gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom