What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Eden Mods Rose3

Sounds interesting, might have to get hold of some NiFe30 and give this a try in my Rose3

@walks Have to admit Lee, it was @junglist build that set me off on Rose 3's and TC. Exceptional in my view.:2thumbsup:

@Rob, I've not really touched TC in a long time. All my mods are capable of it but I just seem to prefer the simplicity of kanthal and more recently nichrome.

I must get hold of some NiFe though and revisit TC though. I think in the meantime I might revisit Ni200. The rose is due a recoil so that may well be worth a go.

Tried @junglist's Rose3 build at Vaper Expo and although I'm no fan of TC, far from it, this was a cracking flavoursome vape

I keep popping a flat Kanthal coil in my Rose 3 then tearing it out and going back to NiFe30 as it is so much more flavoursome. I go 10 wraps round a 3mm @ 0.45ish.

The Rose 3 just seems to love TC

Back
Top Bottom