What's new

Raven Mech Mod

Mix of bronze and aluminium, meant to be a "hard hitter" according to someone off mech addicts
Xantal
Apparently it's more conductive than gold. Not sure if that makes it more conductive than copper.
Someone on Mechlyfe has one already and it looks awesome with a Kennedy on top.

Xantal
Apparently it's more conductive than gold. Not sure if that makes it more conductive than copper.
Someone on Mechlyfe has one already and it looks awesome with a Kennedy on top.

Silver
Copper
Gold

Yeah seen some of the "team members" got them all ready, gonna just have to wait for it to arrive and see if its any good or not, the fun of the waiting game

Silver
Copper
Gold

Yeah seen some of the "team members" got them all ready, gonna just have to wait for it to arrive and see if its any good or not, the fun of the waiting game
I think they got theirs direct from Italy.

Just ordered one of these off the Italian website, they only charged me €143.44 so cheaper than what EV were asking before they ran out. Couldn't say no to some space age shit like this :D

Just ordered one of these off the Italian website, they only charged me €143.44 so cheaper than what EV were asking before they ran out. Couldn't say no to some space age shit like this :D

Bet it comes faster than the ones off EV too -.-

Bet it comes faster than the ones off EV too -.-
Says they're shipping friday, 20th same as EV. So I'd like to think I'll get it on the monday same as the EV orders but it'll probably be more like wednesday.

Also, the transaction is still pending in Paypal, I've only had this once before when I bought some vinyl from a website in Poland and it was so they could whack on the international shipping charges, so I may wind up paying nearly the same as the EV price.

Says they're shipping friday, 20th same as EV. So I'd like to think I'll get it on the monday same as the EV orders but it'll probably be more like wednesday.

Also, the transaction is still pending in Paypal, I've only had this once before when I bought some vinyl from a website in Poland and it was so they could whack on the international shipping charges, so I may wind up paying nearly the same as the EV price.

Ahh ok thought they were shipping now.

That might just be because its a preorder

Back
Top Bottom