What's new

How to recognize Hangsen liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hangsen

Postman
Hangsen has now become the most well known name in the global market as E-liquid manufacturer. We strongly feel proud of the recognition of Hangsen quality from consumers. We thrive to provide the best smoking experience to the worldwide e-smoking consumers with our stringent quality control and R&D capabilities. Our products are consistent in every batch with the aid of our in-house developed software and automatic production system.

However, we see more and more fake Hangsen products arise in the market, damaging the Hangsen brand name. These fake products are made by small Chinese manufacturers in uncontrolled and unqualified environment, with low quality ingredients. Yet they acclaim themselves as Hangsen products. These products, with bad taste and cheap quality, could potentially cause harm on human body because the low grade of ingredients and the production environment.

We would like more and more consumers to enjoy the authentic HANGSEN products. Here are some tips on how to recognize authentic HANGSEN liquid:

1. The best way to recognize HANGSEN liquid is look at the bottles. HANGSEN bottles are patented worldwide by Hangsen Holding Co., Ltd, so if the liquid is contained in HANGSEN bottles it is authentic HANGSEN liquid. If not they MIGHT NOT be HANGSEN liquid.
  2. Compare these liquid with the HANGSEN bottled liquid. If they taste different, then we can tell those are fake products. So we would recommend all consumers to buy authentic HANGSEN products.

Please be very cautious about liquid with very low price. HANGSEN liquid is made with premium ingredients, and therefore the price is reasonable but never cheap. If someone is offering price much lower than other websites, then it is likely fake HANGSEN liquid.

Would another telltale sign be if it is not a liquid? My friend bought some cheap Hangsen liquid only to find out that instead of a cherry vape he'd actually got a 9ct gold sovereign ring. Another friend ended up trying to drip a baby elephant into his C4. I guess it pays to remain aware at all times.

Would another telltale sign be if it is not a liquid? My friend bought some cheap Hangsen liquid only to find out that instead of a cherry vape he'd actually got a 9ct gold sovereign ring. Another friend ended up trying to drip a baby elephant into his C4. I guess it pays to remain aware at all times.

Mawsley, your friends' experiences are a little bit sad (bitter smiles here). Sorry for that! I would recommend you guys go to find some reliable retailers which are recognized as Hangsen's partners. Be careful with it! I have seen some places that sell fake Hangsen products. Keep an eye on those over-cheap e-liquid.

10ml_flavour_048.jpg

Edit: Whoops, wrong add. photo, what about example fake bottles of Hangsen, like is the one above legit?

Attachments

• TWhC7.jpg
    TWhC7.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
View attachment 7687

Edit: Whoops, wrong add. photo, what about example fake bottles of Hangsen, like is the one above legit?

Merino, here is a photo of our original e-liquid. And you may find that our cap is different from others. Pay attention to the caps of the bottles. They are unique in the market. If others produce fake ones, the quality and the look of the e-liquid wont look great. Most small workshop-made fake products are of low quality, even by the look of the bottles.

Another thing, according to my experience, is that our fluid is brighter and purer when you look into the bottles. Normally fake products often have unclear remains within, thus do not look clear.

Hope this could be helpful.

IMG_0532??.jpg

Here is some follow-up information about our bottles. Hope it would be helpful for you to identify the original Hangsen e-liquid bottle.

For all the bottles we use we’ve got PATENT on the design. If you take a closer look at the original Hangsen bottle, you will find there are “HS” marks both on the cap edge and at the bottom of the bottle. Different from the fake one, Hangsen bottle has double-decked and separable caps.
On the top of the inner cap are six symmetrical grooves. Below pictures are for your reference.

??2.jpg ??4.jpg

If you have bought fake Hangsen e-liquid, please send us the pictures of it. If you are not sure whether you have got the authentic e-liquid or not, please send us the link of the website or the pictures of the bottles.
Here is our email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Just checked and the markings are there on my 2x bottles but did find it a very chemical after taste when 1st tried then after a day tasted completely different and was fine, is this normal as before you put this up thought I'd got a fake

DSCF2737.jpg

got the hs on the rim of the lid .does the label match too .? only got these bottles so nothing to compare too

i`ve noticed that with some flavours too Grizzly Adams noticably butterscotch .i put it down to "needing steeping " longer .they are fine once left for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom