What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Darkstar Oneshots Part 2 - The Steepers

Brilliant reviews as always, thank you, over time you have put me on to some great concentrates

Picked up a decent amount of nic last week and decided to pick up Hermes too as I fell in love with TYV Key Lime Cheesecake after the recent Brum Expo.

They kindly sent me a 10ml tester of Athena and holy hell its good, agree with you on that one! Fingers crossed Hermes comes good as it smells a bit harsh after a week steep.

Picked up a decent amount of nic last week and decided to pick up Hermes too as I fell in love with TYV Key Lime Cheesecake after the recent Brum Expo.

They kindly sent me a 10ml tester of Athena and holy hell its good, agree with you on that one! Fingers crossed Hermes comes good as it smells a bit harsh after a week steep.

Still proper harsh :(

Giving it the 12 hour breath tonight. If that doesn't sort it then sod it.

I hope this is ok as I have recently purchased Hermes @discodave is it any better after its breathed for a bit?

It is getting better mate yes. I'm going to leave it for another 2-3 weeks as I think it's just a long steeper if I'm honest. Fingers crossed anyway, I've got 300ml of it to get through.

What % did you mix it at?
20% 70/30 mate.

I've heard really great things about Drip Hacks Verdandi so if this isn't the Key lime vape I imagined I'll be trying that next. I think Chefs do one too.

All the Darkstar 'steepers' do need the MINIMUM suggested steep, more likely a week or two longer. Not tried Verdandi ( yet ) but I can say Chef's Onehit Wonder Key Lime Pie after a months steep is very good for the money.

Back
Top Bottom