What's new

Review Darkstar Oneshots Part 2 - The Steepers

Brilliant reviews as always, thank you, over time you have put me on to some great concentrates

Picked up a decent amount of nic last week and decided to pick up Hermes too as I fell in love with TYV Key Lime Cheesecake after the recent Brum Expo.

They kindly sent me a 10ml tester of Athena and holy hell its good, agree with you on that one! Fingers crossed Hermes comes good as it smells a bit harsh after a week steep.

Picked up a decent amount of nic last week and decided to pick up Hermes too as I fell in love with TYV Key Lime Cheesecake after the recent Brum Expo.

They kindly sent me a 10ml tester of Athena and holy hell its good, agree with you on that one! Fingers crossed Hermes comes good as it smells a bit harsh after a week steep.

Still proper harsh :(

Giving it the 12 hour breath tonight. If that doesn't sort it then sod it.

I hope this is ok as I have recently purchased Hermes @discodave is it any better after its breathed for a bit?

It is getting better mate yes. I'm going to leave it for another 2-3 weeks as I think it's just a long steeper if I'm honest. Fingers crossed anyway, I've got 300ml of it to get through.

What % did you mix it at?
20% 70/30 mate.

I've heard really great things about Drip Hacks Verdandi so if this isn't the Key lime vape I imagined I'll be trying that next. I think Chefs do one too.

All the Darkstar 'steepers' do need the MINIMUM suggested steep, more likely a week or two longer. Not tried Verdandi ( yet ) but I can say Chef's Onehit Wonder Key Lime Pie after a months steep is very good for the money.

Back
Top Bottom