What's new

The Pies and Pink Drinks Meet....

city461

Legend
Well time for another bash. The 2017 New Year,New Me Load of B*&&%X will have lapsed into the distant passed so its time to get pissed,vape and have a laugh ....
As usual will kick off at 2pmish and end at stupid o`clock outside the Thai restaurant for those than can last that long and would like to witness @3dj get poured into a taxi via the quarter light, pick up his phone from the pavement, send an obnoxious sms to his wife and raffle his phone for charity...
Im proposing the 4th Febuary at the old Dancer as usual as they seem to be more than hospitable and pretty much know our routine now..... Its 4 weeks off so time to get yourself organised and put your excuses forward to the OH in writing. I have some organised on PDF files to download @ idontwearthetrousers.com
I will attempt to tag everybody to this thread but sometimes it doesn't always play ball so comment if you see it and tag anybody else you might think would want to attend...
If your not on this list but want to be, I will add you if you PM me and you have my deepest sympathy for wanting to join
For those travelling from afar , accommodation will be provided if possible..Safe Vaping

@3dj @daz_app @Tubbyengineer @butlerd @MrTeaTime @HAZZA1962 @SirLugg @JustDave @Jimmydids @red5
@pfvapes @seej @Ment @pixelhazard @karmasupra @WardyGTC @Clifford_vapes @craigwalsh @paulcon @primevapes @razz1979 @Mawsley @chopper @Miss Pepper @EmbraSewerRat @ZT @ajax1980 @jakeplaydirty
@challoner89 @bozzer89 @franksy @JaeJay @u8myufo @Rob @crunchynut @tootingyoda @Pinkmonkeys

Last edited:
Noted, no forseeable problems here...
@daz_app I've still got that bottle of OHMNation Black if you want me to bring it along...
If you want to stay over and have a pint or 6 we will sort it out for you Steve....Presuming your off on the Sunday..ohhh and Happy new year buddy....

Aye Happy New Year Jerry. I'm off on Sunday but not 100% sure what's going on yet - Stuff needs to get done on Sunday If it's not done on Saturday...:banghead:

The 4th is good for me.
And I can provide accommodation for anyone wanting to stay over. And I'll keep the wife muzzled.
Also. I am going to behave myself this time. No getting pissed. No sniffing young girls. No wrecking plant pots and flooding toilets. No asking older men with ugly wives if they got her from the pound shop. ETC. This time I will act like the well bred gentleman like wot I is. :D

The 4th is good for me.
And I can provide accommodation for anyone wanting to stay over. And I'll keep the wife muzzled.
Also. I am going to behave myself this time. No getting pissed. No sniffing young girls. No wrecking plant pots and flooding toilets. No asking older men with ugly wives if they got her from the pound shop. ETC. This time I will act like the well bred gentleman like wot I is. :D

:18::18::18::18::18:

Back
Top Bottom