Vape Superstore
What's new

vapefest 2013

I will be the one holding a six foot inflatable banana :D

Hasnt anyone told you yet Danny, in order that we know who from PoTV is there, we all have to dress up in Borat Mankinis or Buzz Lightyear outfits. Seeing photos of you, can I strongly recommend the latter please, owww the image is burning into my eyes :D :lol1:

Vape Superstore
Hasnt anyone told you yet Danny, in order that we know who from PoTV is there, we all have to dress up in Borat Mankinis or Buzz Lightyear outfits. Seeing photos of you, can I strongly recommend the latter please, owww the image is burning into my eyes :D :lol1:

Ha i actually have a borat mankini, from a stag do, it wasn't pretty :D

Unfortunately, as we arent vendors, I dont think we can have a table unless we pay for a spot?

Anyways, D-Alien is easiest to reach by email or via the contact form on his site http://dc-graphicdesigns.co.uk/contact.htm, POTV apparel is available only through the MP though!

Someone's getting his outfit ready for Vapefest 2013 with thanks to dc-graphicdesigns ! I will also be supporting POTV by getting a POTV T-Shirt from Marketplace

Leisureliquids logo hoodie1.jpg

Vape Green
Looks like ill be going again, I'm going to travel up on the day and back again not staying over this time.

I think I'll leave Royal Wootton Bassett about 7am getting me there for 9 ish so I can get parked

The Electronic Cigarette Company
If I can get my XJ900 back on the road in time I'm definitely up for this; it's only a quick blat up the A14/5 for me.

AcmeFog
Hotels been booked for 2 months.....I wish August would just hurry up. I hope there will be plenty of noobs so I aint the only one. Am I right in thinkin it goes on past midnight?

Vape Club
Hotels been booked for 2 months.....I wish August would just hurry up. I hope there will be plenty of noobs so I aint the only one. Am I right in thinkin it goes on past midnight?

You will enter a noob and leave...pished..no wait... An edumacted thingy wotsit. It officially ends earlier but the hardcore persevere :D

Back
Top Bottom