What's new

Aeronaut 24

Roscoe

Postman
Anybody got one of these yet?
I just ordered one so will report back with my findings.

Got mine today in gunmetal.

Fantastic RDA. Build quality is superb. Very versatile, hybrid safe, squonkable, standard chuff cap and a 510 compatible cap provided. I feel it's more suited for single coil but that's OK by me as I have plenty others that are good for dual or quad.

aeronaut24.jpg

3mm 24/32 Titanium fused clapton @ 0.11ohm. Should have gone for 22 gauge or staged because it can take much bigger builds.

Spring-loaded clamps make it much easier to position the coil which is my only minor niggle with the v1.

No overhang on RX200, Cuboid 150w, Fluid, Sigelei 75w, dual 18650 Trojan Horse or any other box mods I have tried it on.

Last edited:
Great stuff. It looks perfect for monster single coil builds.

How are you finding the airflow?

Great stuff. It looks perfect for monster single coil builds.

How are you finding the airflow?

Airflow goes from zero to huge. Wide open it's comparable with the Sub Ohm Innovations 24mm Subzero but without the leaks. More than an Aspire Cleito, less than a Cthulhu Shuriken (which is frankly too airy wide open unless you are doing insane builds).

I've been eyeing this as well. I've really enjoyed the 22m version with the new tubes this year.

Thanks for the link. I knew but shouldn't. Anyway, I broke down like a cheap box and one is on the way. Have yourself a Happy New Year!! :)

It could be worse.. I really shouldn't have but did and then realised that I didn't have a mod that it would look good on.. so had to buy a stupidly expensive mod to put it on.. then realised that the Aeronaut would not be delivered for weeks and I now had a nice mod with no dripper that suited it.. so bought a make-do dripper for it.. which I ended up really liking but now realise that I won't have a mod for it when the Aeronaut turns up tomorrow..

Shineyitis will be the death of me.

Edit: just remembered.. the Standard dElriN Drip tip on tHe make-do drippEr was a bit lackLustre so I had to get a brass chuff caP for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom