What's new

Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

heaven gifts

Achiever
-------------------------------Winner Announcement--------------------------------

Guys..this contest ends now, thanks for your participation. But it's a little pity that the number of replies is only half as we requested, so we decide to choose 1 winner to give away the Wotofo serpent 50 kit.

#19 @Joe 90
T7Ec1sP.png

Congrats to you. You are the lucky one. Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
Post code:
Phone No:

Thanks again for your support!! Our new giveaway is under the way, please stay tuned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the holiday season, while you vape fellow enjoy your joyful leisure time, Heaven Gifts would like to bring you guys more fun and excitement. We present you the Wotofo Vape Pack- Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit, an entry level kit ready for every vaper even a vape newbie, and Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA tank fits for advanced vapers, cloud chasers and coil building heads! Imagine this, after a cheerful family reunion moment, when things return to peace, a few finger typing could get you chance to win vape gear from us! How delightful that is!

Reply any of the rules to enter:
1. Which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?
2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?
3. If you are actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?
4. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

Notes:
1. We divide winners into 2 level: 1st winner get Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit; 2nd winner get Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA
2. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 4 times at most.
3. We use random.org to select winners and announce on Jan 9, 2017.
4. We require at least 60 replies

---------------------------------------About Wotofo Vape Pack---------------------------------------------

Wotofo Serpent 50W features aluminum alloy body, tiny in size, a feather level weight mod. However, it has a mighty performance. The height of the mod is only half high of a regular 18650 but it reaches 2000mAh capacity, full TC function. Besides, the e-liquid capacity of its tank catches beyond an average level-3.5ml.

Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA, adopts a postless deck, about to install dual coils. The amazing part of it is the cotton, coil and juice hole of itself are in the same level, which give it a excellent e-liquid conductivity! A very decent RTA choice for sure!

Last edited:
2. Definitely suits my vaping needs.. I tend to vape at 12-20 watts with higher ohm coils and higher nicotine juices

I like above ohm coils so would suit me very well, thanks for the chance!

What a lovely offer.
For me it has to be the
WOTOFO CONQUEROR MINI RTA. Thanks

1. I'd like to win the wotofo serpent 50w tc full kit as it seems a great pairing and would make a great on the go set up.

Many thanks for the chance @heaven gifts and a very nice competition.

Back
Top Bottom