What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yet Another Dripping Atomizer

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
yada-yet-another-dripping-atomizer.JPGyada-yet-another-dripping-atomizer-2.JPGyada-yet-another-dripping-atomizer-3.JPGyada-yet-another-dripping-atomizer-4.JPGyada-yet-another-dripping-atomizer-5.JPG

http://www.stealthvape.co.uk/rebuildable-atomizers/yes-another-dripping-atomizer

Ordered :)

adjustable airflow ... w00t

:( cant even think about it til next week!! I need something I can compare to this Cyclone DA I have!!

Those cyclones look pretty slick :) The wholesale price was a little bit wtf though

Those cyclones look pretty slick :) The wholesale price was a little bit wtf though

Im still waiting for the manu to get back to me with the whole sale price! pm it to me cause i want to get a review done up!

I tried a ceramic drip tip in it and it fitted in fine. I'll double check tomorrow though

Be surprised if it didn't take a standard DT. Be checking mine when I get it too :D

Back
Top Bottom