What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bolton POTV meet part 2?

Looks like this ISNT the Prague weekend :)

@Mark

Smoke2vape (twitter name - the guy that's organising the SWOF campaign) has asked if anyone is having a vape meet and they will send cameras to the meeting.

I've told him we are are organising one in Bolton on the 29th June , but not where it is.

Would camera's, and possible exposure on U-tube I guess be OK with all who are attending?......if so I will pass on the details.

He just posted this as a reply on Twitter:

"Assure them that the cameras will only feature those who want to be included. If they don't want to be filmed - no problem. :)"

Our bit to help with the "cause" and some advertising for POTV?

Just remembered his name - Andy Sutton.

Last edited:
Well need a potv banner too! Haha...im cool for it but ill umm... not be on camera unless im pissed up drunk!

I've met Andy before. Bit of a scoop for POTV . Hoodies at the ready!

I've met Andy before. Bit of a scoop for POTV . Hoodies at the ready!

My OH said hes up for it this time, he realized what a good time he missed last time. Hes not very sociable though :(

My OH said hes up for it this time, he realized what a good time he missed last time. Hes not very sociable though :(
He'll be fine. Melanie is the same. Uncomfortable in groups and isnt into the hobby aspect of vaping really but she was ok after a few sherbets ;)

Back
Top Bottom