What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sheffield Vape social

Resolutemango

Initiate
I want to organise a social event for December 22nd and one again in Jan it will be in Sheffield city centre can you guys drop a comment if you would be interested in attending and I will update with venue in next few days also ideas there will be some competitions and a few stalls there as well but this is more a social event than anything.

Cheers all - hope to see you there

If there is an afternoon one when I am not working would maybe pop along.. cant do this one though as too close to a stupid long work shift.. away over Christmas.. again...

We are planning on 6 - 10pm 22nd of December either @ local vape shop or Edison's which has a bar available but would need to know enough people will be coming to fill the space :)

Cheers appreciated I'd like to go really enjoying vaping at the minute after having a bit of a dull patch.

Just got two little uns and a busy time of year..

Back
Top Bottom