What's new

Alcohol smell when mixing?

I had this same problem and it was doing my bloody head in what I do to get rid of it is have a water bath that's as hot as you could get it(measuring jug filled with water sat on a radiator) take the lid off leave it for an hour lid back on shake loads
Leave sitting for a couple of days on a shelf somewhere and repeat for about a week...I know it's an arse ache and takes time but it works

I've bought all my concentrates and vg/pg from Vapours r us

So what i've done is i bought a 100ml bottle of 70/30 vg/pg all ready mixed
i shook it up so it mixed well and poured out 20ml
then i added 20ml of Unicorn Blood concentrate which is pg based

So i've vaped on it a little bit and i only get a little flavour nothing amazing or strong like i would from the shops why?
also for the past 1-2 days ive left the lid open with tissue over the top because the mix has quite a strong smell of alcohol am i doing the right thing to get rid of it? i dont use nic in my e liquids so is there any tips on other stuff i could do to steep? its been steeping for around 4 days now but when i vape it i dont get the best taste like i do buying liquid from the shops and i cant afford to buy liquids from the shops as its far to expensive and i use the limitless rdta

You could add 50% concentrate and still barely taste anything, Unicorn Blood isn't one of their best flavours, its as mute as a mute thing

Vru, read the reviews first, they have a few good ones, most are crap though, always do a small bottle first 5/10ml and you no longer have a 70/30 mix if you put 20% flavour in cause that's in pg if you want to go down that road try one shots

Back
Top Bottom