What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Window and Mirror Cleaning Help please

Yep, the vinegar thing is by far the best for windows/mirrors etc etc

It even gets jizz out of net curtains.

Another vote for the Karcher window cleaner, jobs done in a minute

Stoners Invisible Glass is what I use to clean glass. It's intended for cars mostly but works a treat on glass and mirrors around the house. No smears and it cuts through grease, oil and stains with ease. If you want to add protection from stuff sticking then Angelwax H2G0 is perfect.
Applied to the screen of your car it means you don't have to use the wipers even in the heaviest of rain, stops bathroom mirrors steaming up and stops VG sticking to glass.

+1 for invisible glass, i used to buy/sell/valet cars back in the day and nothing I've used come close to invisible glass, really effortless results. So much so, I'd often find the bottle misplaced under the kitchen sink with the only clue to its whereabouts being incredibly clean and shiny windows and mirrors around the house [emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom