What's new

Hi, new hants vaper

everybodys different go to manabush website and have a look whats there

tried the most of them now and theres only 1 i dont like there good

hope this helps

Thanks for them wecome all. What flavour mana ush would you recommend? Also best place to buy online? Thanks

Direct from manabush (POTV12) for a discount ....... I'd recommend them all, obviously if you don't like ginger don't get Waxahchie (my favourite) ... but if you like the sound of them, you will probably love them.

Another vote for manabush range as well.I have 500ml of the stuff and it don't last me too long

Yet another Manabush thumbs up. Started vaping it to stave off the odd craving and stuck with it for pleasure coz its just that damn good :) Only one I can't vape so far has been the NanaBohzo as I appear to have a banana-vape-hate 'thing' going on lol. Only ones I haven't tried are IxCaCoa and Nokomis, faves are Omusa, Chiricahua Sun and Waxahachie :D

Yet another Manabush thumbs up. Started vaping it to stave off the odd craving and stuck with it for pleasure coz its just that damn good :) Only one I can't vape so far has been the NanaBohzo as I appear to have a banana-vape-hate 'thing' going on lol. Only ones I haven't tried are IxCaCoa and Nokomis, faves are Omusa, Chiricahua Sun and Waxahachie :D

I'm not a banana fan either, I can vape it but it's my least favourite. My current obsession is Two Arrows, I actually caught myself dribbling while vaping yesterday. The old taste buds were in overdrive. :D

I'm not a banana fan either, I can vape it but it's my least favourite. My current obsession is Two Arrows, I actually caught myself dribbling while vaping yesterday. The old taste buds were in overdrive. :D

Dribbling? You really didn't need to share that lol, but you've reminded me that I really need to put the Spiritwalker stuff on my vape bucket-list coz I've never tried any yet. Rhu n' ginger sounds good but I may need to wait until the horrific memory of a rhubarb n' custard vape I tried from 'another place' is firmly erased from my mind...it's been the only juice so far that's caused me to bin a perfectly healthy stock coil ;) Dunno what it is with me and 'nana vapes tho', no matter what's mixed with it all I get is full on banana, and despite liking real bananas I just can't vape it without my stomach doing backflips :(

Dribbling? You really didn't need to share that lol, but you've reminded me that I really need to put the Spiritwalker stuff on my vape bucket-list coz I've never tried any yet. Rhu n' ginger sounds good but I may need to wait until the horrific memory of a rhubarb n' custard vape I tried from 'another place' is firmly erased from my mind...it's been the only juice so far that's caused me to bin a perfectly healthy stock coil ;) Dunno what it is with me and 'nana vapes tho', no matter what's mixed with it all I get is full on banana, and despite liking real bananas I just can't vape it without my stomach doing backflips :(

yeah, maybe I should have said 'salivating' :D sounds better than dribbling like a baby!

Two Arrows and Wenebojo are must tries. In my head the two ranges aren't separate because I like them both .... equally really. I started vaping both at the same time though, which I suppose is different to people who had been vaping the originals before. I love Spirit Chiricahua too.

Banana is a funny one, I like Bananas to eat and I can vape it but I dunno, it's not the greatest vape.

So, went on all the reccomendations and looked at the manabush site. Couldn't decide what I fancied so ordered the manabush and spirit walker full range 10mls so I can try them all. :clapping:

So, went on all the reccomendations and looked at the manabush site. Couldn't decide what I fancied so ordered the manabush and spirit walker full range 10mls so I can try them all. :clapping:

wise choice! :)

<---- totally jealous!!! Hope you enjoy the lot of em!

Back
Top Bottom