What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire cleito 120 Extended Replacement Pyrex Glass Tube is coming

Mine arrived and they look great and excellent packaging!

2016-12-05 12.48.20.jpg

How do you find the 120 over the old one @mannikon ? Im still rocking the original. Worth the upgrade?

If you enjoy the regular Cleito - think I'm going to start calling them Cleito 22 and Cleito 25 according to widths - and if you enjoy a warm almost dripper like vape, then go for a Cleito 25.
You don't need (I find) to go as high as they recommend, I found over 100W was too warm and lost taste so have settled at 85W (depending on mod, mostly with a preheat of 90 to 100W).
Very satisfying vape IMO but the Cleito 22 is better for flavour but only just. The Cleito 25 looks good on a big mod, silly I know but it does help. Looks right on an RX, the 22 looks a bit lost.
Should finish off a tankful this evening and try out the 5ml glass to see exactly how it looks.
They both have RTA decks available (have both and the 22 is decent, not tried the 25 yet).
The 25 only has one stock coil at 0.16. Hope they start making others.

Back
Top Bottom