What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looking for advice......

Liamd

Can anyone recommend a coil build suitable for the baby beast rba?

This is my 1st time at using a rba

I am looking for quick ramp up time and flavour.

At the minute, I am using the supplied coils and they seem to take an age to get going.

Also, what would cause them to 'pop' when I am taking a 'draw' ?

Current set up:

istick Pico with Samsung 30q battery
Baby beast tank
70vg/ 30pg Juice

Thanks in advance

@Liamd with the 30q, mooch rated them at 20watts...to be on the safe side stick to builds above 0.2ohm, ideally 0.25 or up ...

faster ramp up times try SS wire or nichrome, much faster than kanthal. not being familiar with the baby beast RBA can't offer much more help sorry...

need to mention, just in case you are new to all of this...

if you aren't aware of it, use "steam engine" to enter the appropriate values to help out your coil builds, and please use a ohms meter to check your resistance of the build, recheck it after you fit the outer sleeve on the rba deck as well in case the coils are touching causing a short...

preachy bit out of the way!! back to matters in hand...

with the pico being limited in the max watts it can do, maybe try a build that totals about 0.4/0.5 to start as possibly it will need less wattage than a lower build....

a lot of it is a case of trial and error to find a build that suits what you want out of the vape experience, i currently have 2 builds in my aeronaut drippers, one is a 0.2 SS, the other is a 0.4 twisted coil.

the 0.2 im enjoying at 40w, but the 0.4 at 45w...i think a lot of people would find these wattages on the low side, but thats how i like it with the particular juices. whats right for you is what matters.....

Back
Top Bottom