What's new

Tanks

angarykid

Initiate
Just about to buy a smok g prit 220 but what would be the best tank to buy and something I can build if I want and also shop built coils and not a dropper as when in my pocket at work it will leak want something that can cope well with 220 watts don't want dry hits I got a manger etc sub ohm tank all ready but seem to get dry hits if I use over 50 watts not sure why might be juice to think but want something that can cope

Only tank I use anymore is the Ijoy Tornado. You can't get stock coils for it but if you can build it doesn't really matter. The flavour is immense and there's loads of airflow.

To be honest dude your not going to get a tank that will go to 220 watts. U may want to think of the tfv8 it has stock coils and a rebuildable deck. The stock coils are rated upto 150w i only use mine at 90w at the most its a good flavourful vape with loads of vapour production

The tfv yobtank juice drinkers could be your thing chief. Will do the whole Clarkson powerrrrrrr thing and big cloudz. Coils last a decent time too.
And some punctuation.....[emoji3]

smok baby beast with the RBA deffo gets a vote from me! will suit the g priv aswell :)

Thanks for all your time so I brought the g priv and got the big baby beast and wow it does drink the juice but so amazing thanks for your help guys

Back
Top Bottom