What's new

South Coast Vapes Concentrates ready to buy

MixShop

Premium Vendor
Evening all! Some of you have seen already in the other threads that we now have @South Coast Vaper concentrates on the site ready to buy! This is just for concentrates at present, mix shots should be available soon. All of the flavours in the range are available, you can check them out here - https://www.mixshop.co.uk/collections/south-coast-vapes

It's been a real pleasure for us to get these back on sale again, these flavours were too good to let die! Fingers crossed this will also get Tom back mixing again, he has some wicked ideas for new flavours so with any luck we will see the range expanding too. Winner!

Seriously brilliant news. And as I mentioned in the other thread- it's stuff like this that piques my interest in DIY :D

Only just seen the other thread! Saw @vapellie mention it in another thread but just seen your one :D Get mixing bud. You know you want to!

Will be placing a order after Xmas me thinks. Not tried any of the SCV range but heard so many outstanding reviews. Got my eyes on god yog, nipple juice and $5 shake, some of my favourite flavoures there. For 10ml at £3.99 worth a go. Will be my first go at mixing too :)

Thinking off giving this site a try,Anyone heard off them all liquids a £
onepoundliquids.com looks good got told about it just before Christmas will try it out at the end off the month payday

Does anyone fancy mixing some $5 shake up for me? :D I'd love them forever!

Back
Top Bottom