What's new

Pancake Man, opinions required...

Sorry but I'm with Louise on this one - 60w on a Crown 2 and all I taste is sweet and burned :(

I so wanted to like this juice! However, most custard flavours taste burned to me - maybe there is a common ingredient that I just can't get long with.

1 final thought though - I was really pissed off when my Pancake man arrived. Not only are we forced to buy 60ml to try the stuff, but then discover that half the cost has gone on extra bottles, stickers, fancy packaging, a badge etc etc. How about selling 30ml without all the crap designed to appeal to kids and sell it for 1/3rd of the price!

Sorry but I'm with Louise on this one - 60w on a Crown 2 and all I taste is sweet and burned :(

I so wanted to like this juice! However, most custard flavours taste burned to me - maybe there is a common ingredient that I just can't get long with.

1 final thought though - I was really pissed off when my Pancake man arrived. Not only are we forced to buy 60ml to try the stuff, but then discover that half the cost has gone on extra bottles, stickers, fancy packaging, a badge etc etc. How about selling 30ml without all the crap designed to appeal to kids and sell it for 1/3rd of the price!

Pancake Man must've listened to you as they have now taken out all the goody bag bits in the new packaging! :)

Pancake Man must've listened to you as they have now taken out all the goody bag bits in the new packaging! :)
depends where you buy it. there is also a refil bottle and that desnt have all the faff in it.
selling off old stock as it will be 10ml bottles soon if theve decided to got TPD complient.

I bought pancake man and French dude and they have a similar taste to each other, regardless I absolutely hated Pancake man not sure what pancakes they have had but my god it was disgusting. I did buy them on eBay though so shame on me...

I got, at present 3 x 120ml bottles of Pancake Man, French Dude & Pancake Man Deluxe. All from Breazy.com @6mg

Currently in my Prince tank with the 0.4ohm coil I get a pretty nice Vape out of the Pancake man original. I’ve not used any of them in my RDA and not sure if I will or not.

Yeah I get the maple syrup pancake and strawberries but it feels like it’s just lacking in real substance like other liquids. It feels like Matty Ice nd JTG said it’s like vaping air after a few pulls...

Has anyone else, though hard to conceive after reading this thread, had any similar thoughts? Is just the nature of it being a high vg juice that may project my and influence my observations? They are nice juices but overall a bit of an anticlimax after I started vaping them. Thoughts anyone?

@crustyfolker

I got, at present 3 x 120ml bottles of Pancake Man, French Dude & Pancake Man Deluxe. All from Breazy.com @6mg

Currently in my Prince tank with the 0.4ohm coil I get a pretty nice Vape out of the Pancake man original. I’ve not used any of them in my RDA and not sure if I will or not.

Yeah I get the maple syrup pancake and strawberries but it feels like it’s just lacking in real substance like other liquids. It feels like Matty Ice nd JTG said it’s like vaping air after a few pulls...

Has anyone else, though hard to conceive after reading this thread, had any similar thoughts? Is just the nature of it being a high vg juice that may project my and influence my observations? They are nice juices but overall a bit of an anticlimax after I started vaping them. Thoughts anyone?

@crustyfolker

I have tried pancake man and French dude, prefer French dude out the 2. But because there is no solid clone concentrate available i haven't had any since last year. I have found an ebay source 100ml for £11 which needs nic adding to it and make a 120ml bottle so i may get one soon. The Pancake man i purchased was horrid unlike the concentrate clone , that was ok but not an ADV.

Back
Top Bottom