What's new

Review UWell Crown II

Very helpfully.

What's wrong with it? I've been using mine for a while now and it's been fine.

The tank is fine, when you put a fresh coil in the first 2 days flavour is decent, after that the coil is finished (even on low wattage) 4th day in it leaks, totally disappointed with this

I bought 2x Crown 2s. Gave one to my little brother and he complained that it was fine for 2 days then went downhill. Leaked badly on the 5th day. Got him a pack of coils. He binned the coils and the tank after another 2 days. Binned mine without using it myself. Flawed product. It's on level with Ceravapes tank that leaked due to flawed design. On the flip side, smok TFV8 works well, leaks a bit but I can live with it, V8-Q4 coils are best for non-leak vaping. Clieto tank is too small so gave it away. Clieto 120 tank, not enough air flow so the vape it too warm for high wattage vaping. Gave 120 away as well. Got the freeman pure. Will give that go. For flavour, still, Kayfun v5 is very nice and tanks not leaked on me yet.

not flawed product at all. flawed coils yes and they were recalled twice.
the coils in the box are v1 so crap.
ive got 2 tanks on the go and neither have leaked once and that is using the v3 coils and also the rafale coils which fit perfectly and last a good 2-3 weeks.

I just gave up after their messed up coils some were great some were terrible

Back
Top Bottom