What's new

The Aftermath Report..........

have you seen him sober?
Looks like something from crimewatch.
Have you seem this man. The police call him the ohm wrecker. He has been spotted in the greater Manchester area randomly breaking vape mods and is considered a danger to the public. Please don't approach just call the police.

I would love to but we're talking a 9-10 hour drive and I dont think I could convince the Oh.

Don't know where you stay but I'm thinking of going down from the Stirling area and can certainly car share if that's any help?

cheers

Gaz

Don't know where you stay but I'm thinking of going down from the Stirling area and can certainly car share if that's any help?

cheers

Gaz
Thanks, but I'm up past Inverness so probably about 4 hours north of you. I would probably need to make a holiday of it! :D I'll hopefully do it some day. Probably not anytime soon though.

Looks like something from crimewatch.
Have you seem this man. The police call him the ohm wrecker. He has been spotted in the greater Manchester area randomly breaking vape mods and is considered a danger to the public. Please don't approach just call the police.
Update from police.
An operation is on going in the taven Windows of Manchester. Every publican has placed an rx 200 topped with an I joy tank next to a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Greater Manchester police have stated "it's just a matter of time"

Update from police.
An operation is on going in the taven Windows of Manchester. Every publican has placed an rx 200 topped with an I joy tank next to a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Greater Manchester police have stated "it's just a matter of time"
In a further press release the greater Manchester police have stated if you are concerned that the ohm wrecker is following you. Take refuge in the nearest barber's as this is your safest option.

As someone was asking for pics, I figured I would repost them in this thread. Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479963400.870759.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479963420.976053.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479963438.799575.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479963456.365940.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479963469.121469.jpg

Back
Top Bottom