What's new

The Aftermath Report..........

city461

Legend
Firstly we raised £200 for @Rob and @crustyfolker charity donation to that unfortunate family that suffered the fire..A great effort and a worthy cause... @Tubbyengineer as usual is our treasurer and I will arrange paypal instructions and he will get the money off tomorrow... Many thanks for all the donated prizes especially to Steve for the DNA device..

And now to the meet...
It didnt rain but it was a bit chilly on the balcony but warm as toast inside.. As usual the staff at the Old Dancer were warm and hospitable and the pies were spot on as usual....
Great to see @SirLugg make it this time and @butlerd made the long haul from Laandon again and the meets wont be the same without them from now so gentlemen you cant miss the next one....
Stalwarts @daz_app and @Tubbyengineer were present as usual and Steve set up his building area as usual and most people took advantage of his wicking skills.....
@craigwalsh made a return to the fold and @red5 was present as per usual now...
The prodigal returned in the form of @MrTeaTime , great to see you back Shawn and your translation skills were invaluable with regard to Darrel after half a dozen pints of "old and filthy" had taken effect...
@HAZZA1962 , always a pleasure buddy , really nice of you to make the effort after your shift and leave the "Dark Side" and come over to Manc land.
@3dj broke new ground again, namely being 3 parts pissed when I picked him up at 11am but the rest of the day was pretty normal for him, breaking a mod and just drinking as normal.
Plenty of banter and piss taking (which I totally disagree with) all day and giggles all round made it a great meet agian..
The day was capped of with an excellent Thai num nums in which Darrel ordered half the menu because it sounded like his first supervisor..
Gentlemen, It was emotional...

As we discussed the 18th December will be the next meet..The Christmas meet or as we will call it "The Humbug" meet..
The dancer is all booked and I will start a thread shortly and tag the appropriate delinquents....

Last edited:
Firstly we raised £200 for @Rob and @crustyfolker charity donation to that unfortunate family that suffered the fire..A great effort and a worthy cause... @Tubbyengineer as usual is our treasurer and I will arrange paypal instructions and he will get the money off tomorrow... Many thanks for all the donated prizes especially to Steve for the DNA device..

And now to the meet...
It didnt rain but it was a bit chilly on the balcony but warm as toast inside.. As usual the staff at the Old Dancer were warm and hospitable and the pies were spot on as usual....
Great to see @SirLugg make it this time and @butlerd made the long haul from Laandon again and the meets wont be the same without them from now so gentlemen you cant miss the next one....
Stalwarts @daz_app and @Tubbyengineer were present as usual and Steve set up his building area as usual and most people took advantage of his wicking skills.....
@craigwalsh made a return to the fold and @red5 was present as per usual now...
The prodigal returned in the form of @MrTeaTime , great to see you back Shawn and your translation skills were invaluable with regard to Darrel after half a dozen pints of "old and filthy" had taken effect...
@HAZZA1962 , always a pleasure buddy , really nice of you to make the effort after your shift and leave the "Dark Side" and come over to Manc land.
@3dj broke new ground again, namely being 3 parts pissed when I picket him up at 11am but the rest of the day was pretty normal for him, breaking a mod and just drinking as normal.
Plenty of banter and piss taking (which I totally disagree with) all day and giggles all round made it a great meet agian..
The day was capped of with an excellent Thai num nums in which Darrel ordered half the menu because it sounded like his first supervisor..
Gentlemen, It was emotional...

As we discussed the 18th December will be the next meet..The Christmas meet or as we will call it "The Humbug" meet..
The dancer is all booked and I will start a thread shortly and tag the appropriate delinquents....
I'm about to get the full English inside me and with any luck it may sort me out. Another good night good blokes good food and a bloody good drink

I'm about to get the full English inside me and with any luck it may sort me out. Another good night good blokes good food and a bloody good drink
I second that... Great to see you ooop north buddy...

Many, Many Congratulations on raising such an incredible amount for the Poor Family Chaps. It was an absolute horror show, but thanks to the unstinting generosity of so many people, I am given to understand that the situation is looking rather more tolerable now. Thank You ALL so much.:2thumbsup:

I am hoping that I "might" be able to persuade Herself that a quick trip Oop Norf would be a grand idea.......... watch this space. Failing that, hopefully catch some of you at The Steam Tea Meet?

I meant to ask Jerry? How is the Tooth Ache?

Well done lads! Superb. My head hurts just thinking about the morning after :D

Many, Many Congratulations on raising such an incredible amount for the Poor Family Chaps. It was an absolute horror show, but thanks to the unstinting generosity of so many people, I am given to understand that the situation is looking rather more tolerable now. Thank You ALL so much.:2thumbsup:

I am hoping that I "might" be able to persuade Herself that a quick trip Oop Norf would be a grand idea.......... watch this space. Failing that, hopefully catch some of you at The Steam Tea Meet?

I meant to ask Jerry? How is the Tooth Ache?
Pints of pink drink seemed to subdue it yesterday. 30/500 paracodol today and then visiting the dentist at 9am sharp tomorrow for some remedial work.... Why these chaps won't work on a Sunday is beyond me...

Back
Top Bottom