Innokin
What's new

The blackest of TPD Fridays - oh and one shots

Colonelboom

Vendor
Hello you lovely rabble,

We know we don't mail out very often as quite frankly it gets irritating but we wanted to let you know that the TPD weekend is here and after Sunday vaping will change forever.

Unfortunately lots of our peers in the industry are dropping like flies, closing up shop and ending their juice production. Sadly the cost of the TPD is too high for most - fear not though, we aren't planning on booking out!

That said though, there will be some reduced price juices on offer and rather than see our loyal customers not get something similar from us (and because it's the last weekend we are allowed to offer a discount) we thought we would give you some money off.

Use the code: ihatetpd during checkout from Friday through to Sunday evening and get 25% off your order, it has to be over £10.00 excluding postage and remember that if you spend over £50.00 you get free next working day postage too!

https://www.plumeblu.co.uk as always is where to visit..

What about the new brand then?

We have been working on a new brand for a few months to compliment our Colonel Boom and Fallstreak ranges. Many people nowadays are looking to mix their own juice to their preferred ratio and our new BLND range of one shot concentrates should be the perfect place to turn.

The premise is simple, you buy the one shot concentrate and using your PG, VG and nicotine just add the flavouring at the suggested percentage - leave to steep for the recommended time and you have a complex, premium grade eliquid that has taken no work to figure out or tweak.

You can see the first four of the range here: https://plumeblu.co.uk/concentrate-s…/one-shot-concentrates/

We will have a full range of PG, VG, TPD ready nicotine shots and other mixing supplies available shortly so please watch this space.

While One Shots are great to mess about with though they are not as convenient to many as buying pre-made. We have our most popular flavours in Colonel Boom's and fallstreak going through TPD at the moment but unfortunately this will mean reducing the range. Flavours being dropped from the pre-made range will end up in the BLND range so you can choose to mix your own if you absolutely must have a flavour we no longer make in house.

Once again, thank you for your continued custom, we look forward to staying around for some time to come and it will only be through customer support from fantastic people like you!

Enjoy the discount.

Team PlumeBlu

E-liquids.com
BLND, BUNKR, FLCKR, WKD,

wtf happend to vowels anyway ?

Vape Green
Not really sure to be honest as I have never used any of the Chefs concentrates but we are under the price of T-Juice concentrates and a few others who we have had flavours compared to favourably.

To put it in another context, the flavours we are selling would essentially be equivalent to our Fallstreak range in terms of complexity and strength and flavours are the most expensive part of the mix with nicotine, PG and VG costing pennies per bottle comparatively.

Smoore
Not really sure to be honest as I have never used any of the Chefs concentrates but we are under the price of T-Juice concentrates and a few others who we have had flavours compared to favourably.

To put it in another context, the flavours we are selling would essentially be equivalent to our Fallstreak range in terms of complexity and strength and flavours are the most expensive part of the mix with nicotine, PG and VG costing pennies per bottle comparatively.
Ok buddy I'll give them a try next week when I'm due to place my next juice order then when they have had a steep I'll leave my thoughts on a thread around here somewhere, are they UK made?

AcmeFog
Innokin
Ok buddy I'll give them a try next week when I'm due to place my next juice order then when they have had a steep I'll leave my thoughts on a thread around here somewhere, are they UK made?
Yeah, UK Made which is unfortunately why these have to be priced as they are - the flavours are getting more expensive to import and ship due to exchange rates with our suppliers. That said, the 25% discount code running at the moment applies to flavours too.

Back
Top Bottom