The exceptional b&m thread

pfvapes

Premium Vendor
Righto folks,

I've seen and heard many a sad tale about piss poor b&ms for a while

So I got chatting to @junglist and here we are

Need a list folks

You know how this works!

The idea is to create a map with this data, a map of the truly exceptional b&ms the ones that truly give 2 shits, the ones you will drive past others to get to

Now please don't post shops that you have seen on a drive by that look super cool - there are directories listing all the shops all over the interwebs

This is to create a map of vaping excellence - so we can promote the truly great little gems dotted about the place, and help some apes along the way.

Just a list at the mo then between us we need to figure out a kinda tick box list of what the place offers for each one

Ill start with the only one I can, as its the only one I still go to ( when I'm up that way )

1. Steam tea and vape

The Electronic Cigarette Company
1. Steam tea and vape
2. Flavour Vapour (Dundee)

The lads and lassies in my local B&M Flavour vapour are a truly amazing bunch of guys they really know there stuff. Even when i go in to just get the guys to recommend me a good liquid
The service is outstanding. Never pushy and lots of great advice is given to the new vapers you see going in

1 Steam tea and Vape (Nottingham)

2 Midland Vaping (Dudley)

3 Evolution (Birmingham)

4 Beaum Vape (Cardiff)

5 Flavour Vapour (Dundee)

Always been looked after in the first two when I go visit the folks and pop in for a nosey.

Beaum vape I visited when at my brothers wedding 6 weeks ago because I'd forgot most of my juice (I know, I know [emoji849]). Proper nice fellas, knew their onions, smart shop and did me a deal.

Unfortunately that's it for exceptional ☹️️.

Edit: Added yours on Mick coz you ninja'd me [emoji16]

Vape Green
Steam Tea
Flavour Vape (Dundee)
Knucklehead Melton Mowbray

3 Evolution (Birmingham)

4 Beaum Vape (Cardiff)

6 Knucklehead (Melton Mowbray)

Vape Club
Sadly none that are 'truly exceptional' for me ... there's some that are better than others and some with friendly enough staff but they all have issues, price, stock, knowledge ... if I think I could do better then they aren't that great. :)

3 Evolution (Birmingham)

4 Beaum Vape (Cardiff)

7 Go vape (Swindon)
A worthy addition run by a couple who have been into vaping since the early days. The staff are friendly and helpful and will literally open any bottle you want to try and attempt to match your set up as closely as possible. They can be at the top end of the price scale but a shop is expensive. Loads of juice brands and spares and even a local delivery service. If your ever in the area they will see you right.

AcmeFog

3 Evolution (Birmingham)

4 Beaum Vape (Cardiff)

7 Go vape (Swindon)

8 Sparks Ecigs (Aylesbury, Hemel Hepstead and High Wycombe)

Sparks are a really nice bunch and I go and see them whenever I am in town. A lady in there the other day with a burnt out coil, Rob in there gave the tank a good clean and dry and fitted the new coil for her. She was over the moon :) I would recommend them no problem. Yes, prices are higher than online but I accept their business costs are higher and they need to sell the higher end of the scale to cover these costs.

3 Evolution (Birmingham)

4 Beaum Vape (Cardiff)

7 Go vape (Swindon)

8 Sparks Ecigs (Aylesbury, Hemel Hepstead and High Wycombe)

9 flavour vapour (Pontypridd South Wales)

Really excellent team in this shop.prices are abit high but for advice they are spot on.

Premier Ecigs
Playing catch-up, here's what the map looks like for the first 8 entries

goodvapeshops.jpg

Back
Top Bottom