Innokin
What's new

Review Aspire Cleito - Reviewed already but I thought I'd add my review

Loved that review! Couldn't agree more with what you said!
Funnily enough, I've just gone back to my cleito, having tried a crown, crown 2 and a raft of tfv4's (though I still love the stick plus one with the micro plus for sitting in my pocket at work!) Anyway, having tried those tanks and going back to the cleito with the 0.4 coil, I can't see my tv for all the clouds of lovely, lovely flavour!

Once again, great review!

Premier Ecigs
I always loved the Cleito but the coils always air-lock after 2-3 days and it's infuriating! If only they'd sorted that issue I might have bought more than the 3 I already own....

I always loved the Cleito but the coils always air-lock after 2-3 days and it's infuriating! If only they'd sorted that issue I might have bought more than the 3 I already own....
To be honest I haven't used a single tank that didn't air lock to some extent except RTAs. I've just got into the habit of unscrewing the top a little every time I think flavour is muted or vapour production is low, so because I do it with pretty much every tank I just haven't noticed when one tank is worse than another

AcmeFog
got mine today dude, love it, the o.4 best to run it with I think, thanks for the review ;)

Been looking at getting one and now gettin confused with all I've read on them I still like the look and sound of the tank and was thinking I need to upgrade my mod too ( witch I will anyway given time ) but I've read a lot of vapers are using less wats than the coils say to use I'm thinking my istick tc40w may be good enough to power it if only temporarily till I get a aspire achon that I really like the look of , do you guys think it will be ok to put it on my istick ????

E-liquids.com
Great review made me get my Cleito back out last nite and give it another go after not getting one with it first time round

It is the only DTL tank I have - thankfully, it's never given me any issues ; ) Really needs more than 40W to get it going though :D

Vape Green
You might get away with 40W using the 0.4 kanthal coil but 45 to 55W would be better.

Back
Top Bottom