What's new

Mesh in a origen v2 mk2 6ml

Just to say a massive thanks to @domejunky for the assistance. It's now working flawlessly, flavour and clouds are amazing

Cheers !

i use this method and works to me

I found that video a while ago, genius bit of wicking. I found i needed two grades of mesh for thicker juices. So I adapted the technique above. Used a straw-in-straw, but with the inner straw protruding like he does in the video...

Hi can anyone offer me any advice on how to put mesh in a origen v2 mk2 6ml version? Have tried a few times to not much joy, have no problem with cotton in it but as I mostly vape tobacco I much prefer mesh. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi, I know this is a bit late, but I just found this forum....not much of an internet/forum participant. I have both the Origen and the Kraken, as I love genesis attys. Here are some of my observations and links to some build videos.
Firs off, you will always have to tilt the tank a little, you can keep the tank upright and fire for a few seconds, but when the tank gets to about 2/3 it stops wicking. small tanks are better, the Origen 6 ml is great for cotton but IMO sucks with mesh or cable. I am putting a couple of links that used to learn how to wick with both cable and mesh.

Dont worry that they are using cable, the idea is the same with the difference that you have to choose different mesh sizes for the liquid you are using. I hope this helped.

Back
Top Bottom