What's new

Battery safety and Sub Ohm vaping...

Here some information for our safety health and this is batteries cigarettes.We produce some e cig liquid which is produce by various types of flavor. If your e cig battery will failure don't worry you can get the new battery in our shop

I'm having fish for tea tonight and just to let you all know that I bought it from a fishmongers and I'm having it with new potatoes and brocolli.

cheers

Gaz

Wait...so I'm in danger at 0.15 on a regulated mod? Or is the discussion for mech mods only?

If the mod is crap, dirty or dodgy or no designed to fire at resistances of 0.15 ohms, then aye, you could be on Brown Alert.
If your batteries are not all shipshape then either on Mech or regulated then, brown alert.

Under normal operating parameters, you should be fine.

I'm a bit bewildered by all the numbers.

I'm firing 0.3 ohm coils on a Coolfire IV at 40W and 0.15 ohm coils on a TC100 at up to 80W. No idea what the discharge ratings are because they are built-ins and I don't know what's inside them. I think they both have a 10 second cut-off, although I never get anywhere near that.

The battery that came with my NX75 mod says continuous 25W and pulse 40W. I've fired 0.15 ohm coils on that at 60W for about five seconds regularly and up to 75W.

Am I about to blow myself up with any of these setups?

I'm a bit bewildered by all the numbers.

I'm firing 0.3 ohm coils on a Coolfire IV at 40W and 0.15 ohm coils on a TC100 at up to 80W. No idea what the discharge ratings are because they are built-ins and I don't know what's inside them. I think they both have a 10 second cut-off, although I never get anywhere near that.

The battery that came with my NX75 mod says continuous 25W and pulse 40W. I've fired 0.15 ohm coils on that at 60W for about five seconds regularly and up to 75W.

Am I about to blow myself up with any of these setups?
Cool fire should be fine as Inbuilt battery mods usually match the internal to the product
No idea what you mean by the battery for the nx75 being rated for wattage, it's amps tasty should be rated, and if it's amps then it's lying as there is no true 25/40amp cells
Working out the load on a regulated mod is watts divided by battery voltage (not input voltage or 3.7v rating on the battery) regardless of what coil you have

My advice, go buy a Sony vtc5a or Samsung 25r from fogstar fir the nx75

Thought so, but what kind of battery is it? Because as I said I've never seen a battery that really can go that high and some ratings are more inflated than others
Branding is "efest". Made in China, never heard of them, came pre-installed with my Aspire NX75.

Branding is "efest". Made in China, never heard of them, came pre-installed with my Aspire NX75.
Efest are not the worst rewraps but they are all overrated on mah and discharge
In saying that I've used them in 50w mods without issue for a long time before I upgraded
You will do a lot better going to Fogstar though, they are well priced and always genuine, you will notice the difference when using a good cell

Back
Top Bottom