Vape Club
What's new

Aspire cleito leaking

ukskater01

Postman
Hi apes!
I've recently bought my first RTA for my aspire cleito. It was great the first time I used it, wicked it , filled it and no leaks. Flavour was amazing too. I thought I was on to a winner.
Annoyingly the next day I refilled it with juice with the airflow shut and it started leaking out as soon as I opened the airflow :(
I've searched online and the only solutions I found were to put the tank upside down after filling which seemed to help. Also was to blow throw the drip tip with paper towel around the air flow. These solutions do help but this is the first tank I've had that's leaked and it's doing my head in.
Just wondering if anyone else has any suggestions to help me?
Maybe I'm using too much or not enough cotton?

Cheers

Royal Flush Vape
Leaking might be because not enough wick, or the wick might not be in the right place.
If it's dumped the full tank out, then it is probably an issue with your wicking. You don't need to rebuild the whole coil, just remove the cotton and put new cotton in.
If it is just a little dribble when you open the airflow, and it's a bit spitty when you first vape it, then the act of refilling it can cause a little leakage. A lot of tanks rely on a little bit of vacuum to hold the juice in place but when you open it the vacuum goes. And sometimes screwing the cap on the tank forces a bit of juice down the airflow.

Why don't they make a tank 100% leaking free. I have the same problem with cleito. Same problem on rta and normal coils.

Tobacco is a money machine. But the Vape world is also a money machine ....I think. They always remake tanks etc and solving problems. But anyway different problems are keeps coming.

Vape Green
Why don't they make a tank 100% leaking free. I have the same problem with cleito. Same problem on rta and normal coils.

Tobacco is a money machine. But the Vape world is also a money machine ....I think. They always remake tanks etc and solving problems. But anyway different problems are keeps coming.
The Joyetech Cubis was completely leak free. Trouble was the fact it was a shit tank!

I'm going to put up with it for now, I did dump most of the tank after I rewicked it last night but I forgot to turn it upside down. It's fine now but does seep a little from the air flow. I'll put up with it for now, going to buy a limitless RTDA plus as it has top air flow and see if that's any better

Vape Superstore
I fill my tank like this . Close air holes , unscrew top and fill , but never all the way . Once top is back on I turn it upside down and then open the air holes , once been upside for five / ten seconds I turn it the right way up . Seems to help loads with spitting out airholes when using.

I'm going to put up with it for now, I did dump most of the tank after I rewicked it last night but I forgot to turn it upside down. It's fine now but does seep a little from the air flow. I'll put up with it for now, going to buy a limitless RTDA plus as it has top air flow and see if that's any better
OBS engine is a great top air flow only tank to, had no leaking with it at all so far and the flavour is great.

AcmeFog
Not had any leaking issues with the Cleito with either stock coils or the RTA deck. You checked that all your o rings are still in place and intact? Easy for one to go astray when you're cleaning em.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Think I've worked it out for now. I don't think I was using enough cotton

Fingers x'd for ya.
I think with the Cleito you can be quite generous with the cotton that you pack into those juice holes - as long as you keep it away from the air holes in the centre of the deck. I recall seeing pics, or maybe it was a vid, of someone pulling a Cleito stock coil to pieces and the amount of cotton they manage to jam into those things is insane and the stock coils never seem to get wicking issues. So I kinda went on the same principle with wicking the rta :)

Back
Top Bottom