What's new

Semi new to vaping & new to forum

BadgerDan xb1

Postman
hello all,
Names Dan, went onto a green smoke ecig kit few years back when I was heavily into mountain biking.
Fell back into smoking roll ups, now have a baby on the way so am going back to the vaping.
Seems a lot has changed I've ordered a kangertech sub box mini c with the sub 0.5ohm coil & got 30ml of 70/30 juice to get me going.
I've been looking around on lots of websites seems like mine field for juice so will be asking for a lot of reviews etc & best places to purchase online.

Cheers Dan

Welcome aboard dan and congratulations on the impending child arrival. You'll get loads of help on here, so just ask away and I'm sure someone will be able to help

Hi Dan, welcome.
Congrats on child and being into mountain biking [emoji6]

Tons of info on here. . . but asking about "best" juice is subjective . . just try and decide on the "type" of flavours you prefer and try a few, dont get out much myself (due to illness ) but im told a lot of shops let you try flavours. . . so maybe try that ?

Welcome to potv and fire away with the questions as there are many very helpful people on here who i find are more than willing to help with any information needed. Good luck with your vaping and your quest to get off the ciggies. ATB

Cheers guys, I did order some juices last night from aero vape, got a mixed bunch of fruit, coffe, cigar & desert. Was 45% off for Halloween so went mad and bought 5x30ml bottles should keep me going for a while.
As I'm a bit green around the gills here, my mod has variable voltage & a 0.5ohm coil what wattage should I be using?
Also I was recommended buying juice with more vg ie 70/30 split is that correct.

Cheers Dan

Back
Top Bottom