What's new

Hello!

Welcome to the forum @Flavour Boss.
I stumbled across your website a couple of weeks back and was impressed.
I haven't put an order in yet as I have around 2litres of DIYed juice to get through.
Kanzi??? is one that caught my eye I think and an apple one I can't remember the name [emoji848]
North west based too I do like supporting local businesses I'll be trying you lot out very soon

Don't know if its just me (I'm on a crappy hotel wifi connection) but couldn't get your website to open up - interested to see what you offer - have requested a join to your FB page also - catch you soon hopefully!

Welcome to the forum @Flavour Boss.
I stumbled across your website a couple of weeks back and was impressed.
I haven't put an order in yet as I have around 2litres of DIYed juice to get through.
Kanzi??? is one that caught my eye I think and an apple one I can't remember the name [emoji848]
North west based too I do like supporting local businesses I'll be trying you lot out very soon

Kanzi is excellent, Simple Muffin Man might be another that you have seen.

Ive just joined via the prompt on fb, my first order of bronuts, muffin man and mothers milk have been steeping for 3weeks and all taste great already. This is the way forward compared to silly premium prices. Waiting for dinner lady to be released for my next order. Keep up the work. Leon at pokker.

I've only dabbled in some samples of the pre-mixed versions of what you can order as Boss Shots (Kanzi, Pink Lemonade and Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart) and all have been amazing - even Kanzi which I wasn't too sure about as I'm not a huge watermelon flavour fan is lovely - all the flavours are complex, well blended and have different elements that shine through rather than just being flat and over sweetened. Pink Lemonade is a standout for me though as it has a really nice fruity mix and a crazy 'mouth feel' to the vape that makes the flavour last for ages - LLLT is very tasty too and it has a really clever complexity to the lemon, the meringue and the pastry crust all tying together really well. I'm swamped with concentrates at the moment but as soon as I can justify it i'll definitely be placing an order (especially if the rumoured 250ml boss shots come out soon!)

I've only dabbled in some samples of the pre-mixed versions of what you can order as Boss Shots (Kanzi, Pink Lemonade and Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart) and all have been amazing - even Kanzi which I wasn't too sure about as I'm not a huge watermelon flavour fan is lovely - all the flavours are complex, well blended and have different elements that shine through rather than just being flat and over sweetened. Pink Lemonade is a standout for me though as it has a really nice fruity mix and a crazy 'mouth feel' to the vape that makes the flavour last for ages - LLLT is very tasty too and it has a really clever complexity to the lemon, the meringue and the pastry crust all tying together really well. I'm swamped with concentrates at the moment but as soon as I can justify it i'll definitely be placing an order (especially if the rumoured 250ml boss shots come out soon!)
Hi @Afreeb ,

Many thanks for the kind words. Glad to see they have gone down well! The 250ml boss shots will be coming, there's a few things in the pipeline first, some of which will be announced at the end of the week!

Be sure to keep tuned in! #teamboss

G

Back
Top Bottom