What's new

aspire cleito coil rebuild

You know the funny thing is I was looking at the RX! Don't mean to be copying you but it seems like one of the better multi-battery mods. I will see how long the pico will last me in the day when I get the rta and then decide

All the variations of the RX are great. Not the most robust 510 but most users don't have problems. RX triples might not suit everyone for out and about, Pico obviously much more pocket friendly. At home though, RX is "comforting". Nice to wrap your hand around it like a mug of tea or coffee ;):D

You know the funny thing is I was looking at the RX! Don't mean to be copying you but it seems like one of the better multi-battery mods. I will see how long the pico will last me in the day when I get the rta and then decide

Oh if ya want an RX then get one! It's not like I'm the first ever to buy one and tbh it's reassuring to know that you were looking at em too - makes me feel like I'm not so clueless about this whole crazy vaping malarkey as I feel I am :)

All the variations of the RX are great. Not the most robust 510 but most users don't have problems. RX triples might not suit everyone for out and about, Pico obviously much more pocket friendly. At home though, RX is "comforting". Nice to wrap your hand around it like a mug of tea or coffee ;):D

Awww bless - you just made the RX200 sound like the bestest mod ever! You should write advertising copy! :D
So much better than all that......'with you for all best vaping time!!' & 'this is best product you can hold in your hand!!' shite, when I read that stuff I'm just sitting thinking 'I don't even know what that means...' :( Comforting like a mug of tea or coffee - now THAT makes sense! Can I have whipped cream and mini marshmallows with the coffee please? ;)

Does anyone know of a dual battery mod that isn't too big? I like the look of the rx200s or the smok alien 220w ,any other suggestions?

There is the RX2/3 of course which seems popular. Personally I would get confused by it ... Lots of choice (too much maybe) when it comes to dual battery mods. Spoilt for choice maybe ...

Does anyone know of a dual battery mod that isn't too big? I like the look of the rx200s or the smok alien 220w ,any other suggestions?
It's the IPV6x you want, Not much bigger than an IPVD2, about 3mm bigger in depth and about 7 mm taller

The IPV6x is a total lemon unless you are a stone age VW vaper:)

Practically doesn't work in TC, adjustable TCR doesn't work at all and you need to offset using the SS preset.

Had 4 P4U mods in 3 years 3 have been lemons!

Never again!:)

I saw your video, very helpful. Did have a quick question, I'm trying to do this on the smok quad coil tfv8, figured I'd try a 24g parallel on it, instead of two seperate wires I tried one long one and folded in half so essentially on the same circuit and prceeded to wrap accordingly, would the same concept work with the two end wires I wonder

@mrlance - this thread is a bit old, not a bad reason to resurrect it though, I hope to rebuild some stock coils soon too.

I did a search for 'rebuild smok quad coil tfv8' on startpage.com ** which brought up several links to youtube and other places, hopefully you'll find the info you need there somewhere.

BTW, welcome to the Planet, introduce yourself in the New User's section and tell us the story of your journey in to vaping.

----
** the world's most private search engine, sod Google knowing about everything we search for!

@Vapingtree Thanks sir I didn't know it was old, I actually did a google search about rebuilding a cleito 120 coil because I have the old cartridges laying around and figured hey what about the smok one too. Most definitely I'll be sure to post there as well , cheers!

Back
Top Bottom