What's new

Replacement pyrex glass for Smok 0 Sub Plus Kit 80W

I've put the Glazed by Glas (3mg) in the Aspire tank now. The 12mg was just far too strong and made me feel ill.

The difference with the Aspire tank is shocking! With the Smok tank I was inhaling as much as I could, holding it in, chain vaping and going though juice at a fast rate yet I still had a craving for a fag.

With the Aspire tank I only have about 5 drags and then I'm done, I can't do anymore than that and the craving for a fag is almost gone ! Sure the aspire tank isn't as compact or nice looking as the Smok tank and you don't get the big clouds, but it seems to stop the cravings which is the most important thing.

Should I consider getting a 3mg juice for the Aspire tank but keep using the Glazed juice until I get hold of some? My favourite was the Candy Punch but I took the advice on here to use the Glazed juice rather than the Candy Punch.

Thanks for everyone who has taken the time and effort to advise me, your support is greatly appreciated :)

If the Glazed juice is what you enjoy and the 3mg nic in there is enough to keep the cravings at bay then stick with it, fair enough your coils mightn't last as long but the whole point is to get you through quitting the ciggies and to do that you have to be enjoying what you're vaping :) If you have enough of that juice to last you a while then don't go ordering any more juices for the sake of it until you're absolutely sure that 3mg is gonna be enough for you. You might find that in 5 days time the old cravings are wriggling back in which case a 6mg juice might suit you better. You're not gonna be able to tell until you've had a bit longer to become accustomed to that juice, in that type of tank.

If you're gonna go into a shop to buy juice then don't just ask for juice for 'this aspire tank' and wave your mod at them, tell them that the juice you want needs to be at least 30% PG (ie 70/30 VG/PG or less). Higher PG means a thinner juice and isn't as wearing on your coil BUT high PG can also impart a degree of harshness to your vape (aka 'throat hit') so it's a bit of a balancing act really. Hopefully you'll find something you like somewhere between 50/50 and 70/30 VG/PG ratio, at a nicotine level that keeps the ciggy cravings at bay.

Vaping can seem awfully expensive at first I know, because you're finding your way and the only way you can tell what is gonna work for you is through experimentation. If you don't have a friendly and helpful bricks n' mortar vape shop near you then its a real pain in the ass, but even all the combined knowledge and experience of the fantastic folk here on the forum can only go so far to help. There's lots of stuff about vaping that only you're gonna be able to decide for yourself. Just stay off the cigs tho, come here for support whenever you need it x

That's because the mod has only been out for just about 2 months.
There is no upgrade yet.

When they need to release one, they will mate.
The thing is, i got the error message trying to connect to the device! And I used the link from the Smok OSub 80W page, so the fact it can't even connect is a bit worrying.

The thing is, i got the error message trying to connect to the device! And I used the link from the Smok OSub 80W page, so the fact it can't even connect is a bit worrying.
Oh OK, not tried that yet, because I've only had it a few weeks.

Will have to try and connect, see what happens.

Will let you know the outcome.

dont worry about updates as you wont get any for a while as its such a new mod.
ive never updated any of my 4 mods that take updates. my moto is "if it aint broke dont try to fix it"

Just checking how you getting on with the Nautilus @freeflyer76?

I hope you enjoy it as so many of us as well ;)

Yes and thanks for asking, it's much better for getting the hit and at reducing the cravings. I got some 6mg juice yesterday as the 3mg wasn't enough. Before I got the 6mg juice I did cave in and have a fag when lifes stress, worry and boredom got too much for me (the main reason I smoked besides the nicotine addiction). I'm sure they will be other times I will cave in. But on a positive note I've only smoked 3 fags in the last week, I used to smoke 15 a day!

Back
Top Bottom