What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hi from Bristol, UK

attachment.php
upload_2016-5-23_20-44-52-gif.91600
Hello @Wrams ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

Welcome Wrams and congratulations on trading a bad habit for a better one.

Hi Wrams, welcome. Any new sounds coming out of Bristol lately? I love the whole Trip Hop era. Saw Massive Attack this year and have Portishead Live on my Bucket list

Hi Andrew and welcome to the forum plenty of info on mixing your own juice on the forum
And plenty of apes to ask if you get stuck :)

Hi @Wrams welcome aboard forst tip for you, Go and buy some nicotine if you want to mix your own liquids eventually as its going to become expensive soon and only available in 10 ml bottles at 18mg. At the moment you can still buy it in large quantities at 72mg. Just get what you can afford and put it into smaller bottles and bung it in the freezer it will last upto 5 years in the freezer. Darkstar nicotine is highly recommended on here.
Good luck and hope you keep on vaping for as long as you want to or need to.

Welcome aboard potv and well done on giving up the tabs. You'll find plenty of help and support on here from some very kind and friendly people, so fire away with any questions you might have and i'm sure there will be someone on here to help. Enjoy and may you keep off the ciggies. ATB

Back
Top Bottom