What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

22 and 25 Serpent.

gavin 1

Achiever
Good evening fellow Apes. Could you help me here please? What are the differences between the 22 and the 25 mini serpent?
Thanks

22 is single deck only 25 has single and double velocity deck, 22 has slightly only slightly better flavor for me.
Also obviously one is 22mm the other is 25mm. Hope this helps.

Ones 22mm and the other is 25mm diameter. The 25 has two decks, one the same as the 22 where you lay the coil leads into slots and tighten the screws and the other is a velocity style deck

Apes as always you have responded quickly and clearly on my question. Thanks very much

The 25 had a lot more room and airflow, more suited to bigger builds too, even with the single coil deck. I think I prefer the smaller SM, but the jury's still out.

I have the 22mm and it's my favourite atty at the moment, only problem is it's a guzzler at only 2ml. Just ordered the 25mm. Can anyone confirm the flavour is comparable between the two?

I have the 22mm and it's my favourite atty at the moment, only problem is it's a guzzler at only 2ml. Just ordered the 25mm. Can anyone confirm the flavour is comparable between the two?
Flavour is good on the 25, but only with a much bigger build in. With a like for like build (single coil) the 22 wipes the floor.

Back
Top Bottom