What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How to make your own E-Liquids

@Unclebilbo I hope you're happy I've ordered 50 100ml bottles [emoji23] obviously had to order a good chunk of vg&pg to go with it so got 7.5 ltrs including nicotine on the way of that [emoji23] and yes I know I've got more liquid than bottles.

My missus is going to think I'm opening a shop!

I'm looking for some concentrate now, been looking on chefsflavours just wondering if anyone could suggest anywhere else?

@Unclebilbo I hope you're happy I've ordered 50 100ml bottles [emoji23] obviously had to order a good chunk of vg&pg to go with it so got 7.5 ltrs including nicotine on the way of that [emoji23] and yes I know I've got more liquid than bottles.

I'm looking for some concentrate now, been looking on chefsflavours just wondering if anyone could suggest anywhere else?
Lol your gonna be busy I'd say stick to one shots to start with but it's upto you, anyway this should help you out.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/78708/

Drip hacks are good one shots also just vape 247 if you head to our concentrates and go blended candy head they have some amazing flavours too fella

Our concentrates? As in that's the company name or ours as in your company? Simple things eh? [emoji23]

I want to start making my own juice. Where is the best place to get all the ingredients..? I'm also new to vaping.

Great video tutorial by the way!!

I want to start making my own juice. Where is the best place to get all the ingredients..? I'm also new to vaping.

Great video tutorial by the way!!
Dark star vapour or lubresolve for vg pg and nic and take your pick for concentrates
Just flavours 247
Chefs flavours
Dark star vapour
Drip hacks
Vapable
Alchemists cupboard
Boss shots
And many more iv missed

I've really been trying to avoid DIY for all the usual reasons but I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and give it a go as I'm really struggling to find any juice that I can actually taste and that I like. I seem to have permanent vapers tongue, most juices I can barely taste even when others say it tastes and smells fine to them.

Some great comments on diy eliquids.
I've made a few basic ones so far bit looking forward to trying some mixing and replicating some branded ones.
Any advice on where to get good concentrates? I've heard Capella are a good one to go for.

Back
Top Bottom