What's new

Free shipping for Halloween, only a week.

pheric

Achiever
Free Shipping for all products during the whole week.(OCT.18 -OCT.24)
Don't miss this chance.

I think there may be a weight or item number limit... I ordered a ego aio the other day and included a few smaller items (drip tips etc.) and it did the same, once I knocked the extra items off I got the free shipping (managed to sneak one drip tip in with the order.
Looks like it's shipped with post.nl so I'm hoping they're not going to destroy the thing because of the built in battery which I've been told they've been doing recently!

I think there may be a weight or item number limit... I ordered a ego aio the other day and included a few smaller items (drip tips etc.) and it did the same, once I knocked the extra items off I got the free shipping (managed to sneak one drip tip in with the order.
Looks like it's shipped with post.nl so I'm hoping they're not going to destroy the thing because of the built in battery which I've been told they've been doing recently!

In that case I'll try and order items separately and let you know how I get on

In that case I'll try and order items separately and let you know how I get on
this was the result of the free shipping promo for a $34 order. sent via dhl so just be aware of this
wp_ss_20161022_0001.png

What a stitch up! Shall avoid them then as ordered she'd loads from China and touch wood been OK so far

Back
Top Bottom