What's new

New coil idea i think? (fused clapton clapton?)

oinkerz

Postman
So i was bored and decided to make fused claptons then as i was getting my reels of wire out an idea struck me! So what i have done is got two lengths of 30G kathal and claptoned them with 35G kanthal then disaster struck!! My drill run out of battery after i had made these to lengths of clapton!

So my idea is once my drill is charged to use the above two lengths of clapton as the core in a fused clapton. So basically put them parallel and then clapton them together with 32G kanthal. No idea how it will preform but i have the wire and the time so what the hell why not!

So apes what do you think? Also has anyone seen this done before? Any input would be appreciated!

So i was bored and decided to make fused claptons then as i was getting my reels of wire out an idea struck me! So what i have done is got two lengths of 30G kathal and claptoned them with 35G kanthal then disaster struck!! My drill run out of battery after i had made these to lengths of clapton!

So my idea is once my drill is charged to use the above two lengths of clapton as the core in a fused clapton. So basically put them parallel and then clapton them together with 32G kanthal. No idea how it will preform but i have the wire and the time so what the hell why not!

So apes what do you think? Also has anyone seen this done before? Any input would be appreciated!
that sounds like it will swallow hole bottles of juice at a time keep us posted of how it performs

I'm pretty sure someone would have done it before xD cant see it benefiting much over a standard fused, might taste slightly better being as it will be able to hold more juice.

I'm curious. With big builds like that could you hammer the ends flat if needed so they fit in the terminal or would that create a problem.

i dunno about fusing claptons with claptons but i just made twisted micro clapton then wound another micro clapton back on it and hammerd it flat almost like a celtic knot pattern going on i dunno im bored and alone

Back
Top Bottom