What's new

Brew My Mod monthly box subscription

Ive tried vapeabox's gold mod and juice box but was way to pricey to have every month considering what you get isnt that amazing. (I got a kbox and rda (forgotten the make but it wasnt any good) along with unnamed tank with 3 bottles of juice). For I think it was £80 or maybe even more..

Also tried zample box.. which was quite good actually just a pain with shipping, still expensive when you dont end up liking half the liquids you recieve but im a sucker for lucky dips and supprises.
Dont subscribe to anything atm I have so much juice ive banned myself from signing up for anything else for a while.. literally have litres and litres to get through haha. Do you subscribe to any?
Just one. Vapemail. £17.99 for 5 x 20ml bottles a month. Cheap and cheerful. They buy concentrates and make the juices up to send out. That's probably why it doesn't cost much.

Just one. Vapemail. £17.99 for 5 x 20ml bottles a month. Cheap and cheerful. They buy concentrates and make the juices up to send out. That's probably why it doesn't cost much.
I might have to give that a go once ive made my way through some of the hoard i have atm lol [emoji5][emoji5]

Great review. Subscription offers are tempting to me but not at the current prices and seemingly variable quality and service. Would be fantastic if established vendors launched their own subscription type service (pfvapes, manabush, cotsworld vapours and dripworx etc).

I wouldn't be impressed . If a company can't get it right at the start , I wonder how long they gonna last .

Back
Top Bottom