What's new

Get phileas into your b and m

Guys n gals,

We are now fully into wholesale! Lucky you!

Why do you care I hear?

Well...

If your local doesn't stock us, and you want to see us on the shelves then ask them to get in contact with us!
Hey bud done the deed been in to my local vape shop elite vaping he has a couple of shops told him how nice your juice is showed the guy your web site and gave him your card fingers crossed m8:goodluck:

Hey bud done the deed been in to my local vape shop elite vaping he has a couple of shops told him how nice your juice is showed the guy your web site and gave him your card fingers crossed m8:goodluck:
Nice one buddy! :) muchly appreciated!

@pfvapes your biz card dropped off at Lunar Vape (my local B&M) today. Forced the guy behind the counter to drip some Lemon Grab too just to make sure he didn't just 'file' the card in the bin or in his pocket and forget about it ;) He looked pretty impressed so fingers x'd and hope they check you out. I know they got a lot on their plates atm what with TPD compliance n' that as they have their own in-house range of about 10-12 different flavours too and I dunno if they're gonna have to drop those altogether or mebbe just cull the variety - who knows? But I spread the joy of PF as best I could and can only hope for the best x :)

@pfvapes your biz card dropped off at Lunar Vape (my local B&M) today. Forced the guy behind the counter to drip some Lemon Grab too just to make sure he didn't just 'file' the card in the bin or in his pocket and forget about it ;) He looked pretty impressed so fingers x'd and hope they check you out. I know they got a lot on their plates atm what with TPD compliance n' that as they have their own in-house range of about 10-12 different flavours too and I dunno if they're gonna have to drop those altogether or mebbe just cull the variety - who knows? But I spread the joy of PF as best I could and can only hope for the best x :)
Bless your cotton socks :D

I like your sales technique!

Bless your cotton socks :D

I like your sales technique!

You're most very welcome, but to be fair Lemon Grab sells itself :) The taste of it is likely to linger in someones memory longer than me just waving a card about and babbling about how good your stuff is ;)

Back
Top Bottom