What's new

Login duration

Any clues what you can do to correct this on an Iphone? I log in via the. browser and despite checking the tick box on the log in page, Im continiously logged out.

The issue is clearly at my end , as when I used a different phone for a while there was no problems at all. Havent got a clue how to remedy it though , if anybody has any thoughts would appreciate it :)
Have you got private browsing on? I accidentally switched my private browsing on and couldn't work out why I kept getting logged out. It's a shame you can't have the private colour scheme as a standard one as I prefer the darker colours.

Have you got private browsing on? I accidentally switched my private browsing on and couldn't work out why I kept getting logged out. It's a shame you can't have the private colour scheme as a standard one as I prefer the darker colours.

Just checked,-nope not in private browding. Thanks gor the thought though :)

As @mannikon said it's probably a case of ticking the stay logged in box.
If you forget it it logs you out fairly quickly.

I still am , despite clicking the stay logged in box . ( Log in via browser on my iphone) I do think its an issue my end though as its fine on all other devices. I cant figure what to do to correct it though.

Back
Top Bottom