What's new

Thank you vigilant apes!

Just for anyone reading this that may be unfamiliar with the report function. If you see anything come up in the forum that shouldn't be there (spam, threatening behaviour, racist remarks etc) then simply report the post. The person whose post you are reporting will not know you reported it, and it is the fastest way of getting the mods/admin teams notice. [emoji2][emoji106]

How did I miss that one ? I'm into Sadism, Beastiality and Necrophilia, am I flogging a Dead Horse ?!!! :dance:
i think this one was defanately allive as it had a smile on its face.
dalm. ill get a screen shot for you next time :D

actually fek that, im not saving that shite to my computer.

HAZZA must be more vigilant and check every single post :)

I saw this recent spam and also saw others had reported it so left it at that. When I saw it I was on the app and it's not so easy on the app to check which mods and admins are available - is there a generic keyword which will alert whoever's on duty?
Not sure how the others have things set up but if I get a pm, I get an email alert too so I can always be reached :) or you can just tag any of us (if you @ a few of us, there is a good chance at least one of us will be around)

Not sure how the others have things set up but if I get a pm, I get an email alert too so I can always be reached :) or you can just tag any of us (if you @ a few of us, there is a good chance at least one of us will be around)
It was the "report" option which I couldn't see on the app - hidden away until @tobywonkanobi pointed it out.

Another tip to reach a mod is click forum scroll right to the bottom and look for members online, the mods names are usually in purple, this tells you which mods are actually online, Just tag those and bingo you get sorted.

Seems to be an influx hitting all types of forums at the minute. :(

That's what makes this awesome site so good. Friendly, informative and fellow Apes looking out for each other and protecting the site

Back
Top Bottom