What's new

trading standards remove eliquids from sale

I can't remember whose twitter I got it off now. I think it was Dave Dorn who re tweeted it on the day of the expo?
The original pic was taken at my stand on the expo. One of my lads had gone on a scouting hunt for the worst product marketing. This was one example!

The original pic was taken at my stand on the expo. One of my lads had gone on a scouting hunt for the worst product marketing. This was one example!

Ahhh! I'm pretty sure it was Fergus or John Summers I nicked it off, or could've been Mr Dorn.
Very much agreed. It's shocking. Not your hand, the flyer [emoji16]

Oh dear...
pomegranate_fusion.jpg

Sadly,this is going to happen more and more,it is probably owned by a Big T and Big Ph company,via closed doors,you can`t find out who owns what,who is producing what.

You can even see from POTV `S own advertising sponsors,Take a look at Eco Vape advert to the right,showing cartoon style packaging etc,it isn`t going to stop.

The only way is to buy from know cottage industry producers as local as poss or make your own up.

Whilst some of the packaging is very obviously inappropriate at a certain point it becomes subjective and difficult to tell where to draw the line. The simplest thing would be for them to indeed impose plain packaging without graphics. I would rather that than just end up banning the whole lot.

Back
Top Bottom