Vape Superstore
What's new

Vaper Expo Pics

This is no word of a lie... On the train to stoke he produced a bottle of wine and felt guilty drinking it at 9:30am.. So I poured most of it into my empty bottle of oasis fruit thingy.... He then used that to drink wine for the rest of the train journey... True @3dj?
Very true. :D

Elux
I was a little bit disappointed took a massive chunk of money with me thinking I could find a decent mec mod... But it was just a juice fest
Got some awesom juices and watched some guys makeing coils for a few hours...there was one guy there with a nice set up he was useing a skate bearing and a locking pin as a swivel

I was a little bit disappointed took a massive chunk of money with me thinking I could find a decent mec mod... But it was just a juice fest
Got some awesom juices and watched some guys makeing coils for a few hours...there was one guy there with a nice set up he was useing a skate bearing and a locking pin as a swivel
There was every mech you could've ever wanted mate. Rigs, rouges, ruby, endless, limitless, vcms and tvl colts. I personally was overwhelmed with the amount of decent mechs on offer.

AcmeFog
There was every mech you could've ever wanted mate. Rigs, rouges, ruby, endless, limitless, vcms and tvl colts. I personally was overwhelmed with the amount of decent mechs on offer.

I fell in love with a rogue mod at the Expo until I saw the price!! The guy did let me have a rip on his though and as excellent as it was, I can't spend £400 :(

Overall, I thought the event was not as good as the one in May. I did have a good day though. I was like a pig in shit to be fair with all the goodies available. Picked up a Tsunami for £14 and tried a shit load of over hyped juice!

I also grabbed some of The Yorkshire Vapor Key lime Cheesecake and fuck me it's epic, definitely going to treat myself to more of it! I grabbed some DIY supplies, bumped into a dude from Chefs and a couple of girls from Instagram.

Music was doing my fucking swede in, a chav stole some merch from wick liquor whilst me and my mate was at the stand.

Oh and I walked into the womens loos and a bloke standing outside didn't say anything... Just pissed himself laughing as I walked back out :D

Royal Flush Vape
Hey all yes I'm late as Expo was last weekend but I've had a mad busy week but still I wanted to say how much I had a blast at Expo, this was the 3rd one for me so I knew what to expect, to loud to have a conversation and a shit ton of over sweet US juices but the beautiful arses walking about make up plus it also go to grab a good deal.
Bumping into @OccultScientist (I think) in the queue to get in which wasn't much of one compered to the hundreds of people in the first area in. So in there first stop was Momo for my usual vape Pink Me, then spent most of the day catching up with vendors making new friends and good contacts. Spent some time hanging out with Paul Harrison from Shady Vaping and Gav Walsh from Corrosive Creations, couldn't leave the Endless stand without picking up a full brass clean set at the price they was knocking them out at 65 fucking quid now that's a proper Expo deal.Also picked up a very nice juice I'd never tried called Just Jam and holy shit is that a nice jam, there's one thing I don't need and that's new juice so I just got the one 70ml bottle for a tenner then on the way home found out its usually £22 'fuck'!!! Should of got 3 but luckily only today spoke to a guy who has a vape shop in Stockport who's got bottles on route.
Anyway I'll close this long waffle with a big thank you for the plesent company and good laughs with my beloved apes
@Tubbyengineer @city461 @3dj @chubbaduckie @OccultScientist @red5 @daz_app @diva and her hubby Ian

Now over to what the postie knocked on with
07dfd1fcc6f55c86ba31047910c31ac6.jpg

Hey all yes I'm late as Expo was last weekend but I've had a mad busy week but still I wanted to say how much I had a blast at Expo, this was the 3rd one for me so I knew what to expect, to loud to have a conversation and a shit ton of over sweet US juices but the beautiful arses walking about make up plus it also go to grab a good deal.
Bumping into @OccultScientist (I think) in the queue to get in which wasn't much of one compered to the hundreds of people in the first area in. So in there first stop was Momo for my usual vape Pink Me, then spent most of the day catching up with vendors making new friends and good contacts. Spent some time hanging out with Paul Harrison from Shady Vaping and Gav Walsh from Corrosive Creations, couldn't leave the Endless stand without picking up a full brass clean set at the price they was knocking them out at 65 fucking quid now that's a proper Expo deal.Also picked up a very nice juice I'd never tried called Just Jam and holy shit is that a nice jam, there's one thing I don't need and that's new juice so I just got the one 70ml bottle for a tenner then on the way home found out its usually £22 'fuck'!!! Should of got 3 but luckily only today spoke to a guy who has a vape shop in Stockport who's got bottles on route.
Anyway I'll close this long waffle with a big thank you for the plesent company and good laughs with my beloved apes
@Tubbyengineer @city461 @3dj @chubbaduckie @OccultScientist @red5 @daz_app @diva and her hubby Ian

Now over to what the postie knocked on with
07dfd1fcc6f55c86ba31047910c31ac6.jpg
Clean was the bargain of the day, regret not getting one now at that price...Nice ta see you again as always

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom