What's new

trading standards remove eliquids from sale

Interesting report! Wonder if it was a routine inspection or acting off a complaint.

I was shocked at how much stuff of a similar nature there was at Vaper Expo, including the ones in the picture.

I'm not worried about young people being attracted to vaping by such products, but any small child who was able to open one of these bottles would almost certainly drink it.

Interesting report! Wonder if it was a routine inspection or acting off a complaint.

To be fair Pete if I'd have walked in to a shop selling the Pokemon juice, or this
(Photo taken today at Vaper Expo)
I'd have reported them myself.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1476569843.749750.jpg

This just shows how, in business, people don't give a toss. They see a chance to make a few quid and don't care about the damage done to the image of vaping or whether kids are harmed on the way.

It reminds me of when I joined Ladbrokes about 30 years ago. I'd always imagined bookmakers to be quite passive.

"It's a shit job, but someone's got to do it" sort of thing, so I was shocked to discover that staff were expected to encourage people to bet more so everyone left the shop penniless.

I was shocked at how much stuff of a similar nature there was at Vaper Expo, including the ones in the picture.

I'm not worried about young people being attracted to vaping by such products, but any small child who was able to open one of these bottles would almost certainly drink it.

Hopefully the caps are childproof...I am a wee bit concerned that the advertisers/designers know full well who they are trying to attract...and its not the over the hill brigade

Hopefully the caps are childproof...I am a wee bit concerned that the advertisers/designers know full well who they are trying to attract...and its not the over the hill brigade

It's a wham, bang, quick buck and do one scenario. They don't give a shit. Makes the whole community look bad.
Wankers. Can't stand them.

Ffs. Just reaffirms my general dislike of trends, and in some respects marketing as a whole.

Joke is the 'people' putting this to market are just jumping on a trend/bandwagon, they're are the people that if you could make cash lighting farts they'd do it and quickly be into the next 'thing' once fart lighting has run its course. The by product of this slap dash approach is either poor quality liquid or at best some white label rebrand buggery going on. It's like them nekid packs of cards from the 70's - distasteful but by god they sold by the bucket.

Back
Top Bottom