What's new

NLPWM

windows

Mod Maker
20161015_201813.jpg
20161015_201823.jpg
20161015_201844.jpg
My first build with the new NLPWM board.
N2 box with brass buttons and reference 510.

nice work, again;)

What are the limitations of the board used, and could the same internals be done for a stab wood mod

nice work, again;)

What are the limitations of the board used, and could the same internals be done for a stab wood mod
The board can take up to a 4s lipo which could be used in a stab wood, but would need a bit of thinking out.

The board can take up to a 4s lipo which could be used in a stab wood, but would need a bit of thinking out.

Would you be able to share the wiring diagram and itemise the components needed for such a lovely creation please.

N2 box, 510, buttons and board from Stealthvape.
1.6x12mm screws and nuts, ebay.
Support posts made from squonk tube.

Got the components ready to make a similar build myself. Do you happen to know either where i might find a drilling template for the box, or the necessary dimensions to produce one? Many thanks.

Got the components ready to make a similar build myself. Do you happen to know either where i might find a drilling template for the box, or the necessary dimensions to produce one? Many thanks.
You would have got a better response starting your own thread mate this one is nearly a year old [emoji5] @Miss Pepper

Back
Top Bottom