What's new

Shops in Wales

Slain743

Initiate
Hi, I will soon be visiting South Wales, coming fro Denmark, I would like to know if there are more shops there, I just looked at the bricks and mortar map and there is Vibrant Vapours in Swansea (soon in Camarthen) . Anybody know of more.... yah I`m a cheapskate and want to save on postal prices :violin:

If you happen to accidentally trip over the border and fall into Bristol, on Fridays and Saturdays at St Nic's Market, which is pretty much in the heart of the town, Vapour Generation have a market stall.

Hi Slain - there's a shoe shop in Bridgend on Wyndham Street called Keyshoes. I didn't know they did juice in there until recently but I've tried four different flavours and they've all been good.

www.celticvapours.com is the company that supplies them and funnily enough they're affiliate company is in Denmark - www.dmpr.nu

If you're doing the 'touristy' bit you can always visit Ogmore or Castle Coch whilst you're in the area and failing that you can always bring me a bottle of Akvavit over and in return I'll drive you around for the day. :2thumbsup:

The last time I was in Denmark I got battered on that stuff and could still taste it for days afterwards.

Have a nice trip, Jase.

P.S. These and Vibrant are the only B&M in South Wales other than www.dragon-10.com who runs a market stall in Cardiff by the castle but he's not always there.

Last edited:
Will only be driving by Bristol on the motorway.... Tuesday and Wednesday and staying in a place a long way from the border but Thanks for info :thumbup:

Hi Soldier Blue never heared of dmpr.nu but then again only heared of vaping a couple of months ago and I think genarally the advertising is non existent out of e-cig forums... wont be duing the turist bit coming "home" for Mum`s 70th birthday and a kind of school reunion in Cardiff ( didn`t go to school anywhere Cardiff).... if you really want a bottle of Akvavit:banghead: send me a pm maybe I can take a bottle with me free of charge if I got room in my suitcase..... I will be going to Swansea as well and staying on the SW coastline :-)

You're a top man and thanks for the offer but to be honest I had such a bad time on it I don't think I could ever face it again but :thankssign: anyway.

If you're in Cardiff for the re-union it's worth popping down to Queen Street and looking for Dragon 10 - he's got a 'portable' market stall. You know the sort of thing like a small stall that you can wheel about and he's often there on a Saturday and will always do deals on multiple purchases. He's probably the only vendor I've tried where every juice actually tastes like it should but there's nothing fancy about the choices. I.E. mainly fruit and baccy with no dessert type juices etc'.

If you like it and want more, I don't think he does international post but just let me know and I'll get it and send it you.

Anyway have a good trip and all the best, Jason.

Hi Jason had a quick look at his ;Dragon 10 website will look out for him in Cardiff...... and I know what u mean about Akvavit.. I try to stay away from the stuff but it is forced on you at tradition occassions...
All the bes,
t Steve

Hi, I will soon be visiting South Wales, coming fro Denmark, I would like to know if there are more shops there, I just looked at the bricks and mortar map and there is Vibrant Vapours in Swansea (soon in Camarthen) . Anybody know of more.... yah I`m a cheapskate and want to save on postal prices :violin:

The smokers angel has just opened in neath, haven't been in yet, looking at the website they aren't the cheapest but might come in handy.

You're a top man and thanks for the offer but to be honest I had such a bad time on it I don't think I could ever face it again but :thankssign: anyway.

If you're in Cardiff for the re-union it's worth popping down to Queen Street and looking for Dragon 10 - he's got a 'portable' market stall. You know the sort of thing like a small stall that you can wheel about and he's often there on a Saturday and will always do deals on multiple purchases. He's probably the only vendor I've tried where every juice actually tastes like it should but there's nothing fancy about the choices. I.E. mainly fruit and baccy with no dessert type juices etc'.

If you like it and want more, I don't think he does international post but just let me know and I'll get it and send it you.

Anyway have a good trip and all the best, Jason.

Met that chap last time I stayed in the bay, the girl he had on the stall was trying to sell me an ego kit when I had my trusty GG in hand with UFS :P Helped them make a sale and moved on.

Back
Top Bottom