What's new

Review Vapours-r-us cherry menthol.

The first was definitely the best. Been let down by the rest it must be said. They aren't actually that much cheaper the Flavour Art or Inawera as you have to use more of them.

I ordered a peppermint and i really fancied the strawberry chewits

I wont be buying again.

I tried the strawberry from 5% right upto 35% and it smelt great but no taste to it.
Pepper mint smelt more like spearmint but same with taste

Lesson learned and I now always stick with capella, perfumers apprentice, flavour art and also just ordered some decadent concentrate to try( black forest gateau)

So I'm kinda new to this whole making my own melarky, I have used Capella and syco before and running out of liquid I was searching for some "affordable" range for my partner and I to vape, and came across this stuff after buying five bottles and not really looking at the reviews I got, banana milkshake aniseed cherry menthol mint chic chip ice cream and Murray mint, I've tried the menthol cherry and I'm now onto the banana milkshake, it isn't too bad but it isn't all that great to be honest I enjoy the banana milkshake flavours from some companies as it's creamy and has a banana flavour but this one I'm not too sure yet I'll let it steep and let you know, I'll go through the rest of the flavours later on :), as a Newbie I did try syco from eBay and they aren't that amazing, some flavours are pretty decent but nothing to write home about

Back
Top Bottom