What's new

North West 1st Anniversary "The Birthday Meet"

city461

Legend
Please let me know if you got the tag to this thread, I have encountered some technical difficulties apparently copy and paste doesnt work with tags so after some technical help from @Miss Pepper and turning my device on and off with 5 clicks we should be ok now..

A long long time ago in Shambles Sq Manchester.. Well it seems a long time ago. November Gentleman and Ladies is the 1st anniversary of our gathering. After consultation with the ever present Steve and Darren and a grunt of approval from Duncan November 19th has been formally booked in The Old Dancer. The venue has proved popular,hospitable and attractive. Duncan hasnt managed to flood the toilets yet or scale the building and since there are no plants to uproot seems a decent choice...
To mark the anniversary there will be a few added surprises. A local B&M that will be donating a rather special raffle prize and I am hoping to get one of the more dominant juice providers on POTV to contribute as well.
The traditional birthday cake will be replaced by a very large POTV themed "apple strudel".(cant think why) A filo styled chimp shall we say, challenging but rewarding.
As per usual every ape is welcome not just North West members... We have an open house policy so feel free to join us. If you have any questions please feel free to PM any of the top 3 apes below who will be obliging.....
There is accommodation available if your travelling from afar and excellent public transport and local car parking.
Any questions please ask away...........

@city461 The shy one
@daz_app The Kayfun liteweight one
@Tubbyengineer The Technical one

@MrTeaTime The maybe one
@3dj The as a newt one
@JustDave The quiet one
@Jimmydids The serious one
@pixelhazard "Kawolski"
@HAZZA1962 The tagged one
@pfvapes No excuse
@seej The dry Hit kid one
@Ment Speed
@SirLugg The welcome one
@Mark @karmasupra @paulcon @Dripworx @razz1979 @craigwalsh
@Huggett
@Mawsley @chopper @red5 @EmbraSewerRat @Clifford_vapes @tim_b @butlerd @ZT @ayjax1980 @jakeplaydirty @challoner89 @franksy @bozzer89 @JaeJay

And finally least but not last @Miss Pepper ..Did the links work this time????

Last edited:
My tag didnt work!
Will need to price up trains and stuff, also need to check both diaries ;)

Looks like tags are broken as @Miss Pepper said, mine didn't work either.
My works xmas do is in November I think so I'll have to double check there isn't a clash but I should be there.
Also finally got round to buying a ticket for expo next weekend so I'll see some of you there as well hopefully.

Looking highly likely [emoji4]
More than welcome Sah... It will be great to see you again.. @smut suggested that I bring the Rig Pig along for you to have a play with now your into mechs...
If you get the early train an Italian breakfast welcomes you before the onslaught into the fermented water.. @butlerd tried one and it gave him the stamina to be one of the last on parade...

Back
Top Bottom